Just Give Me 10 Days ~ Round 135

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,862 Member
    Options
    @UTMom81

I am so sorry to hear that your mother has passed. Prayers to your family continue.
  • Anabirgite
    Anabirgite Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    @UTMom81
    I am so sorry for the lost of your mother, will remember you and your family in my prayers.
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,295 Member
    Options
    @UTMom81 - so sorry to hear the sad news about your Mom, I did sort of expect it as you had been missing for a few days, I have been thinking of you both, your Dad and your family. Please accept my heart felt condolences; to lose your Mom particularly at this time of year is so so very hard. Be strong, take care of yourself and your Dad, he will need lots of support. Don't be too hard on yourself, I'm sending you a big comforting hug xx.
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,295 Member
    Options
    12/16 - Didn't weigh today! Ran and exercised. But I am nervous...we are closing early today at work because of the winter storm. I am quite worried about being home alone and eating...it will be okay. It will be okay. It is just that usually I am at work until 7 or later in the evening. Today I will be there hours before that...ugh. Okay. I can do this! And if I don't...it isn't the end of the world. I am just going to try my best.

You can do this, be strong, set yourself a different task to distract your mind, then you will have beaten it before you know it xx.

• nedw3
    nedw3 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    @UTMom81
    I am so very sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family.
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    @UTMom81 sending you condolences and hugs
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,120 Member
    Options
    @UTMom81 Sincere Condolences. Your Dad and you need each other now. 🙏🏻 🙏🏻 🙏🏻 s for the both of you in the days ahead.