Hey Everyone! Time to engage (:

Options
Whats going on fitness family? My username is what it is but you can call me eli! I have been on here for over a year with a focus of weight loss and had phenomenal success. I then made some crucial mistakes and long story short I am now excited to start my weight gain journey gradually and use these forums to engage with people to stay motivated and learn some new and important things throughout my time. I was a multi sport athlete who attended D3 while playing football, and now live an active lifestyle combined with a fast paced work environment and can't get enough of getting after it!

That's all I've got for now but all in all I am just really excited to finally hit the forums here. Have a happy holidays everyone!

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,459 Member
    Options
    Wecome back - hoping you can find an approach this time that sticks, so you can hold onto those positive changes long-term! "Gradual" seems like a good idea, for starters. Wishing you much success!
  • shredsx
    shredsx Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Wecome back - hoping you can find an approach this time that sticks, so you can hold onto those positive changes long-term! "Gradual" seems like a good idea, for starters. Wishing you much success!

thank you so much!! great way to start my morning let’s have a killer Tuesday today !
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Hi Eli! I find gradual changes is what works best for me. If I try to go "balls out" I get discouraged very easily and then decide to just not do anything and I'm right back where I started.

Have a great day!!
  • shredsx
    shredsx Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    cgrout78 wrote: »
    Hi Eli! I find gradual changes is what works best for me. If I try to go "balls out" I get discouraged very easily and then decide to just not do anything and I'm right back where I started.

Have a great day!!

i completely agree i’ve been through several long term routines and have learned patience brings the best results and is best on the mental load. i hope your journey is coming along and your week is off to a great start :)