Replies

• TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    JFT- Wednesday
    1- Strive for 7.5 miles, within 30 minutes on the bike 🎉
    2- Log everything eating and drinking 🎉
    3- Stay within calorie goal 🎉
    4- Eat at least two servings of fruit and vegetables😕
    5- Drink at least six cups of water (seltzer) - aim for eight cups🎉got in seven cups!
    6- Go outside for at least 20 minutes🎉
    7- Research healthy dinner & baked snacks☹️

JFT- Thursday
    - Peloton 7.6 miles within 30 minutes
    - Eat at least two servings each of fruit and veggies
    - Get to 64 oz of water, of float away trying
    - Grab the kids and go outside for at least 20 minutes, stop using housework as an excuse
    - Research healthy dinner & baked snacks (to keep me from grabbing unhealthy foods)
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 819 Member
    back again. one of these days logging will become a habit again. until then, one day at a time.

1) Log dinner (I didn't measure/weigh breakfast so not going to guess today, and I did lunch already - oops need to put in the piece of bread and butter I just had. It will require more effort to log dinner than usual because it will be homemade white chicken chili and I use recipes as guidelines and usually end up combining multiple.
    2) Sweep 1st floor.
    3) put in ot?
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,058 Member
    ❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️
    ❄️⛄️JANUARY ⛄️❄️
    ❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️
    January 2021
    🔹Word - Balance
    🔹I am in tune with my dreams
    🔹I know what is right for me
    🔹I will pursue my dreams and greatest passion
    January 2021
    Life Affirmations

🔹I live in congruence with my authentic self
    🔹I am mindful
    🔹I am creative every day
    🔹I foster positivity
    🔹I am compassionate
    Keep your chin up!
    Turning up is the ultimate success!
    • Name: Terri
    • Height: 5'2"
    • SW: 227 (Mar 2014)
    • Joined MFP: Jan 2015
    • 1st Goal: 190 Sept 2015
    • UGW: (145 ⏬ 140
    • 01 Aug 2019: 170.1
    • 31 Dec 2019: 151.2
    • 31 Dec 2020: 145.6
    [*] 1 Jan: 147.2
    [*] 8 Jan: 144.2 (lowest in many years)
    [*] 15 Jan: 145.2
    [*] 22 Jan: 144.9⏬
    [*] 25 Jan: 143.8⏬ My lowest weight in over 40 years. 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 I have reset my UGW.
    [*] Total weight loss: 83.2 ⏫

January Daily Goals: Week 4
    Fri: ✅ Sat: ✅ Sun: ✅ Mon: ✅
    Tue: ✅ Wed: ✅ Thu: ✅
    1. Weight < 150: ✅7/7
    2. Reduce Fat%: ✅ 29.3; 27.1; 25.1; 24.5; 24.2 23.4 [/s] 23.1
    3. Increase Muscle%: ✅ 28.7->30.1; 30.6; 30.7: 30.9: 31.1
    4. Calories in the green ✅ 7/7
    5. Steps > 7500 ✅ 7/7
    6. Intentional exercise > 50 mins daily✅ 7/7
    7. Active hours > 6 daily ✅ 7/7
    Positive intentions for Wed 27/Thu 28:
    Positive intentions for Fri 28:
    • Meditation
    • Daily Yoga/tai chi practice
    • Weekly grocery shopping
    • Fishmonger
    • Complete Jan s/sheet for Strong Mates
    • Compile Feb s/sheet for Strong Mates
    • Laundry
    • Outdoor walk
    • continue work on Hobbies room clear out
    • Daily Chores
    • Puzzles: Watch TV:
    • Order book on Hindu Kush
    • Keep up to date with email

In the January doldrums. Wet cold weather is my least favourite.
    Terri 🦄

• HealthyTrent
    HealthyTrent Posts: 157 Member
    Boy, things are just so challenging right now. My energy and emotional capacity to deal with stuff is pretty low. Didn't mean to become so inconsistent here!

JFT Thursday, 1/28:
    -Get in 10k steps
    -Drink 40 oz water between lunch & bedtime
    -Write a blog post
    -Write in my journal & spend some time before bed following up on the exercise that came up in my therapy session today
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Not my usual post. Working at home day.

This morning at 9:00 we got the call we were expecting. I was just hoping later rather than sooner. Our BIL John passed away (married to my hubby's youngest sister). We live 90 min. drive away and haven't seen them in over a year. So hard, and SIL has no immediate family nearby.

Other stuff going on too, like comfort eating in evenings when hubby is at work and chafing injury under right arm from being too vigorous on treadmill this week. It's hubby's birthday today. He doesn't care about it at all, never has, I care more. We will have our own small celebration with special food & presents this weekend. I will post again tomorrow.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    JFT Friday
    1. 1 set of lifts. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea! Post class plan right away on screen AND on site.
    2. Pit Crew: Answer WW questions. Print addresses ASAP for check-offs.
    3. Classes: Update GR. How to read a study / literature review. Essay work.
    4. Planning: FANFIC? Stretch. Grade "Research Brainstorming" and "Summary Practice."
    5. Lunch: Beef stew. Buy Hood Feminism and New Jim Crow?
    6. Afternoon: Philosophy of ed. Run? WRITE POSTCARDS.
    7. Evening: S&F 4. Dinner: BBQ? Breathe. Set 2 of lifts.
    8. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Chop celery and pack lunch. Set out clothes for tomorrow. Set up JFT for tomorrow.
    9. Shower. Review papers by desk. File or trash. Pester S about sending emails for characters OR setting up FB post.
    10. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Wed book group. MH Monday check-in; Tough Question Tuesday; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Thankful Thursday. Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville?

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    Today: 189.6

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for On Writing (Stephen King), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals.
    6. Medical: Dentist call to schedule cleaning – March? ObG schedule for April. Schedule PCP for May.
    7. Theater: Little Princess.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story. Open Wordpress in Safari.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 15 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks, horse stance for 5 breaths.
    14. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Check on appts for drs. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board?

WFTY: Persistence. Run after school tomorrow.
    Reminder: Last year's WFTY was progress, and I am ... actually, I was going to say content, but it's more than that. I'm proud of myself, and I'm pleased with the progress that I made. Even without the challenges throughout the year, I accomplished things that I should be proud of; and given those challenges, I'm even happier about what I was able to do.
  • HealthyTrent
    HealthyTrent Posts: 157 Member
    edited January 2021
    Recap JFT Thursday, 1/28:
    -Get in 10k steps (DONE!)
    -Drink 40 oz water between lunch & bedtime (Not Met- ended up drinking some beer...)
    -Write a blog post (Done!}
    -Write in my journal & spend some time before bed following up on the exercise that came up in my therapy session today (Going to push this to tomorrow - I'm fried and need to go to bed!)

JFT Friday 1/29:
    -Get in 10k steps
    -Drink 80 oz
    -Write in my journal & spend some time on my exercise discussed in therapy
    -Work on updating the scholarship application & rubric so that I can get it out to the committee by Saturday
    -Finish up my forecast-related tasks at work
    -Finish going through email & updating to-do list at work
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 945 Member
    edited January 2021
    @cschmitz110515 condolences on the loss of your brother-in-law. It's so hard right now when families can't visit.

JFT Thursday 28th Jan

Log everything yes
    Stay in the green slightly over after eating evening snack
    No evening snacking failed again on this one
    Back exercises x2 none
    Walk? very wet 40 minutes

Yesterday wasn't the best day, and I'm very annoyed at myself for not doing any exercises, I have no excuse. Must do better today.

JFT Friday 29th Jan

Log everything
    Stay in the green
    No evening snacking
    Back exercises x2
    Walk

Word for 2021 Strength

Lose 21lbs in 2021

• ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member

Thursday 28 January

Log 😊
    Stay in the green 😊
    5 fruit and veg 👿
    Water 😊
    Fitbit exercise goals 😊
    Weigh 😊 trend ↔️

Friday 29 January

Log
    Stay in the green
    5 fruit and veg
    Water
    Fitbit exercise goals
    Weigh 😊 trend ⬇️
  • teigansdad
    teigansdad Posts: 394 Member
    Thursday

Stay green✅
    No booze or beer✅
    Trainer ride✅
    Pull ups❌
    Push-ups❌
    Seem to be getting back into swing of things.. the real test will be the week end. Need to keep up the momentum. Gonna skip beer tonight.. although usually Nothing goes better with the end of the week than a delicious unfiltered New England ipa..
    this will be tough 😬

Goals
    Eat healthy
    No booze or beer
    It’s Friday so it’s ok to go over caloric limit as long as mostly healthy food
  • WellingTX
    WellingTX Posts: 617 Member
    Not my best day

For Thursday

- Grateful for the puppy dog on many fronts. Today it's her joy in the snow. Our dog is not built for heat or endurance but she snowplows with her nose, hops and runs when there's snow. Good for my soul.
    - 1950 calories: 2597
    - Work out for 90 minutes. Full day, find a way:53 minute, 2.33 mile treadmill walk but chose not to work out
    - Eat between 8 and 6:Done. I stuck to the 6:00 cut off which kept me from going further over in calories
    - Eat dinner at the table: Nope. I know the couch is a weakness or a least use it as an excuse
    - Invest 15 minutes in professional development:HBR 727
    - Invest 15 minutes in personal development: TedX Richard Davidson on Mindfulness
    - Invest 30 minutes on home duties:Taxes, parent legal work and kept up with my stuff

For Friday:

- I'm grateful for the technology that makes life easier. I have a wide variety of podcasts queued up for my walks. Switching among them and music breaks up the time and brings fresh perspectives every day. Yesterday I split time between a HBR podcast on leadership and continuing my Talking Sopranos series.
    - 1950 calories. Need to average 1950 over the next three days to get my weekly number below 2,000:
    - Work out for 40 minutes:
    - Eat dinner at the table:
    - Invest 15 minutes in professional development:
    - Invest 15 minutes in personal development:
    - Invest 30 minutes on home duties:

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,312 Member

JFT Thursday
    - Meds :smile:
    - eat 3 meals :smile:
    - log meals :(
    - date night with hubby :smiley:
    - limit to 3 beers :smiley:
    - meds :(
    - bed by 11:00 :smiley:

Had a good day/evening with the hubs yesterday and we won at trivia night so that's a bonus. It was just really nice being out and having an excuse to get dolled up a bit. Got home around 10:00 and went straight to sleep (much to hubby's disappointment).

Nothing much on the docket today or this weekend. Maybe clean a little, maybe put a desk together.

JFT Friday
    - Meds
    - Go into work by 8:30
    - set up new moisture analyzer
    - Maybe clean a little when I get home
    - Ride the bike
    - Meds
    - bed by 11:30

Have a great day y'all!
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,730 Member
    JFT - Thursday Jan 28
    Scale 198.6
    1L of Water - :)
    Log all Food - :/ I had a dish of cereal in the evening that I didn't log

JFT - Friday Jan 29
    Scale 199.4
    1L of Water
    Log all Food

@WellingTX - I started physio last Saturday for a hip issue. I mentioned that it seems to be worse when sitting on my furniture. She said we have lazy furniture and because it's so comfortable we refuse to give it up. I've thought about this a lot and reached the conclusion that we just like to be comfortable no matter the consequences.

@pridesabtch - I love that you and your hubby have date nights and enjoy each other's company. My husband and I never do anything together.

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,334 Member

Just for Today:
    • NoBS 24H Daily Plan & Assess ⭐
    • Spend 2 minutes writing in my Journal (start small until it is habit). ❌
    • 64+ oz of water ❌
    • Podcasts ⭐
    • Measure quilt size and get backing to finish. Remember to spend smart, not frivolous. Be patient also. ⭐
    • Self Care: Take 30 minutes for you and work on not feeling guilty about it. ❌
    • Close kitchen at 7:30 pm - brush & floss ❌
    • Evening Routine: Gratitude journal, daily readings from Joyce Meyer and Simple Abundance. Read something fun and lights out at 10:30. ⭐⭐⭐

Not such a great day when you look at all the x's, but I actually had a really good day, so I'm okay with not hitting those particular goals. The unintentional goals I hit were good for the soul. I had a nice time with my mom shopping for quilt fabric yesterday with laughing and smiling. It made everything else on my to-do list take a back seat. I'm grateful today for the nice time we had together.

Today we were supposed to run a few errands together but she just called and cancelled because she is elbows deep in sewing, so I'm up and dressed and ready to go with nothing to do. LOL! Totally opposite of 98% of my days since I stopped working. I have errands of my own to run, so I'll still get those done. Mom and I decided to start making lap quilts to donate to nursing homes. I think maybe I should call and make sure they will take them, with all the restrictions these days.

My weight is going up. I am frustrated as hell about that. So, I need to double down with mindfulness...only eating when I'm hungry, stopping when I've had enough, getting my 64 oz of water in, planning my food for this 24H period and sticking to it and find a way to get some activity in.

@cschmitz110515 I am SO sorry to hear about your BIL. That was way too fast. Hugs to you, my friend. 💞

@Snowflake1968 Emotional crap can oftentimes be harder to deal with than physical crap. I hope things start to look up for you very soon, hon. As far as furniture, I had to go purchase a different chair for the livingroom for me to sit in because I was getting terrible left hip and lower back pain. I wore the cushion out on the left side because I tend to lean that way. It helped me a lot to get a different one. I put the old one in the basement tv room for about a year and recently brought it back up and it's good to go again. I'm glad I didn't get rid of it! Now I plan to switch between the two. :smile:

Just for Today:
    • NoBS 24H Daily Plan & Assess ⭐
    • Spend 2 minutes writing in my Journal (start small until it is habit). ⭐
    • 64+ oz of water
    • Podcasts
    • Work on quilt or table topper.
    • Intentional activity - total 30 minutes.
    • Self Care: Take 30 minutes for you and work on not feeling guilty about it.
    • Close kitchen at 7:30 pm - brush & floss
    • Evening Routine: Gratitude journal, daily readings from Joyce Meyer and Simple Abundance. Read something fun and lights out at 10:30.

WOTY 2021: Triumphant
    Mantra 2021: Progress, not perfection

To-Do's:
    • Adjust Budget for February
    • Birthday cards for John, , twins Kazik and Maddix, Caleb & Evelynn
    • Take donate bag to Bethesda
    • Research blogging
    • Call Molina and find out how much knee replacement costs
    • Upload info for medical ins. on Healthcare.gov
    • Grocery List and Meal Plan
    • Floors
    • Laundry
    • Vision Board Live Training on Replay
    • Make vision board

• TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    JFT- Thursday
    - Peloton 7.6 miles within 30 minutes 🎉
    - Eat at least two servings each of fruit and veggies 🎉veggies, but only one fruit ☹️
    - Get to 64 oz of water, of float away trying🎉
    - Grab the kids and go outside for at least 20 minutes, stop using housework as an excuse🎉
    - Research healthy dinner & baked snacks (to keep me from grabbing unhealthy foods)☹️

Scale went up 1.5 lbs from yesterday. A little frustrated, then realized weight naturally fluctuates. Measure success during these times with my positive habits:
    Exercising every day- increased endurance
    Drinking WAY more water
    Eating healthier
    Sleeping better- most nights

JFT- Friday
    - Bake healthy oatmeal bars
    - Research healthy meals and baked goods
    - Grab kids and play outside- get them away from their iPads
    - Keep striving for those 2 and 2 (veg snd fruit)
    - Try to get 2 days in a row of 64 oz of water
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,064 Member
    WellingTX wrote: »
    Not my best day

For Thursday

- Grateful for the puppy dog on many fronts. Today it's her joy in the snow. Our dog is not built for heat or endurance but she snowplows with her nose, hops and runs when there's snow. Good for my soul.
    - 1950 calories: 2597
    - Work out for 90 minutes. Full day, find a way:53 minute, 2.33 mile treadmill walk but chose not to work out
    - Eat between 8 and 6:Done. I stuck to the 6:00 cut off which kept me from going further over in calories
    - Eat dinner at the table: Nope. I know the couch is a weakness or a least use it as an excuse
    - Invest 15 minutes in professional development:HBR 727
    - Invest 15 minutes in personal development: TedX Richard Davidson on Mindfulness
    - Invest 30 minutes on home duties:Taxes, parent legal work and kept up with my stuff

For Friday:

- I'm grateful for the technology that makes life easier. I have a wide variety of podcasts queued up for my walks. Switching among them and music breaks up the time and brings fresh perspectives every day. Yesterday I split time between a HBR podcast on leadership and continuing my Talking Sopranos series.
    - 1950 calories. Need to average 1950 over the next three days to get my weekly number below 2,000:
    - Work out for 40 minutes:
    - Eat dinner at the table:
    - Invest 15 minutes in professional development:
    - Invest 15 minutes in personal development:
    - Invest 30 minutes on home duties:

It's possible I've asked this before but what kind of dog do you have?

I have a whippet who isn't built for the cold either, very slimline and short fur! But he needs the exercise because he's a complete pain in the backside if he doesn't get his energy out!
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,064 Member
    @cschmitz110515 So sorry about your BIL. I really hope you and your family deal with your loss as best you can xx

@Snowflake1968 I think I've been through about 5 sofas since having kids
    They've trashed every single one and it's not like I haven't tried to keep them clean and not jumped on.
    We got 2 more off our MIL, ones been trashed (it's the soft cushion style ones, they climb on the backs and jump on them and squish the cushions out of shape) but it's stayed clean at least.
    And ones a leather one and has so far stayed okay. With the threat of ringing Poppy (that's what they call my MIL) every time I catch them jumping on it lmao.
    They thought I was bluffing until I rang her and explained what they were doing to her sofas and she had a word over facetime hahaha
    Mum 1 - 0 kids.
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,191 Member
    weekly weigh-in 2021 -- every friday

Name: Joan
    5'11"
    69 yrs old

SW: 195
    1st goal: 185
    2nd goal: 180
    Ultimate goal: 170-175

Word for the year 2021: Consistency

My weight history:
    SW Year 2017: 217
    SW Year 2018: 195.5
    SW Year 2019 : 206 -- met my goal weight of 178 on December, 2019
    SW Year 2020: 182.6 -- gained 15 pounds through the pandemic :s
    SW Year 2021:195

Goals for 2021:
    These are the healthy habits I would like to do in 2021:
    1. Lose 25 pounds to get to my ultimate goal of 170, and then learn how to maintain it.
    2. To be better with planning my meals each week
    3. to get up in the morning, and have a rough idea of what I plan to eat the rest of the day.
    4. To stop mindless eating. To learn how to eat to live, not live to eat.
    5. To make drinking water a regular habit.. and drink 8+ glasses of water a day
    6. To curb and stop nitetime snacking for good.

Weekly weigh-in. I plan on weighing every friday
    Friday, Jan 1st: 195.6
    Friday, Jan 8: 194.4 -1.2
    Jan 15: 194.6. +.2 I was down to 193.4 2 days ago .. but this reflects 2 days of mindless eating.
    Jan 22: 191.4 -3.2 5 out of 7 days were good ...
    Jan 29: 194.2 -- this is what happens when I don't track, give into stress and emotional eating. But ... My word for the year is consistency... that means consistently also recording my weight .. and being accountable. So its a new week.. again.
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,191 Member
    Not the best week for me ... as shown in my weekly weigh in.

But my word for the year is consistency ... so its a new week for me.
    My posts will be for tomorrow, since it is late in the day. I've been so down with everything .. which is easy to do given the pandemic, lack of seeing grandkids, daughter who is so lonely... some weeks it just gets to me.

SO JFT, Saturday, Jan 31
    1. end the week the right way .. track my food
    2. do not give up. I was doing good for 3 weeks ... one bad week WILL NOT stop me
    3. concentrate on drinking water
    4. plan meals for the week
    5. work on quilt -- almost finished with FMQ the top
    6. house cleaning
    7. its suppose to be rainy... but if the rain lets up, get outside for fresh air and a walk
    8. read success stories
    9. read simple abundance
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 945 Member
    JFT Friday 29th Jan

Log everything yes
    Stay in the green yes
    No evening snacking none, wanted to but didn't
    Back exercises x2 x1 plus a few throughout the day
    Walk only 35 minutes, due to uncomfortable trousers, new excuse!

JFT Saturday 30th Jan

Log everything
    Stay in the green
    No evening snacking
    Back exercises x2
    Walk
    Housework

Word for 2021 Strength

Lose 21lbs in 2021
    I've been dropping a pound a day this week, I know it can't be fat but I'll keep recording it (and won't get too upset when it bounces back up!)