• Philostin3
    Philostin3 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Chick Fila Cookies & Cream Milk Shake or Blue Bell Butter Pecan 🍦
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,428 Member
    Options
    MarttaHP wrote: »
    I'll eat a whole loaf of bread... I love bread, eat a slice every day within my calorie limits. But I don't find it very filling for the amount of calories, so I will indulge occasionally and eat a whole friggin thing.

(Plus my stomach can't handle the common bread grains like wheat and barley so I couldn't eat this way very often for that reason either. I'll be bloated and gassy and uncomfortable the next day.)

Wow!! Plain?

Publix (grocery store chain) has a bakery item called White Mountain bread. Back in tha day I could knock a warm loaf of that out for breakfast in no time. Plain. Sometimes a nice, warm bread is better than cake.

I’ve just discovered our local German bakery (in north Georgia, lol) has a homemade sourdough that is to die for. Thank god they aren’t in walking distance. This sounds real backward, but I’m too lazy to get the car out, but if I could walk there......all bets’d be off. The French bakery is, but these days I can take or leave baguettes.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Pizza for sure. I also crave Mexican and Indian a lot, but pizza nights are more frequent and something I have to plan.
  • Priasmama416
    Priasmama416 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Pizza and breadsticks