Calorie Counter

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Just born into the MyFitnessPal world and looking for friends

sarahbellevansarahbellevan Member, Premium Posts: 18 Member Member, Premium Posts: 18 Member
I’m new to this app and looking forward to figuring it out to help me reach my fitness goals...would love to make some new friends along the way!

Replies

• sugaraddict4321sugaraddict4321 Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 13,936 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 13,936 MFP Moderator
    Welcome to the MFP Community. :)

I like to look at the Challenges section and try some of the smaller goals, such as "Just give me 10 days". I find it helps to stay motiviated.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/categories/challenges

What are some of your goals?
  • sarahbellevansarahbellevan Member, Premium Posts: 18 Member Member, Premium Posts: 18 Member
    Thanks! I’ll give it a try!
  • flynnkimlaraflynnkimlara Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    I am still not 100% used to this site but I am happy to find friends.
  • HungryTravelerHungryTraveler Member Posts: 28 Member Member Posts: 28 Member
    Welcome! :) I've been on here since 2012 so if you have any questions feel free to ask, I definitely don't have all the answers but I'll do my best to answer :)
  • springlering62springlering62 Member, Premium Posts: 2,154 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,154 Member
    That’s an interesting take on things. In retrospect, losing my weight really was like being born again.

It certainly took years off of me.

How can we help you do the same?

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1
  • KatyP86KatyP86 Member Posts: 128 Member Member Posts: 128 Member
    Hi Sarah 👋 Feel free to add me - we can all use the extra friends and motivation! Good luck on your goals!! I'll be here cheering you and everyone else on 🎉💪
  • mrskofroth2019mrskofroth2019 Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I added you! Everyone add me! New account and need friends lol
  • DonnasJourney0805DonnasJourney0805 Member Posts: 75 Member Member Posts: 75 Member
    I sent you a request.. I’m new here too😃
  • mlgoodsmbmlgoodsmb Member Posts: 15 Member Member Posts: 15 Member
    Welcome aboard. Feel free to friend me. The more support the better.
  • tankergirl80tankergirl80 Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
    Welcome! :) I've been on here since 2012 so if you have any questions feel free to ask, I definitely don't have all the answers but I'll do my best to answer :)

Hey i am new to this site but already hocked up here in good ways . Just want to know which thread to follow to see how many carbs, Fat , and protein i need to loose weight. If u can help pls . Thanks in advance.
  • 7rainbow7rainbow Member Posts: 98 Member Member Posts: 98 Member
    Hi there,
    Welcome! Feel free to add me! I used to be an avid fitness pal user until I stopped about last year (and gained a bunch of weight). I'm back and looking for friendly support too!
  • 7Tinna77Tinna7 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, I'm very new here.

Getting uded6to the app, slowly

Trying to loose half stone.

There is a premium element in this app. Is it costly. Is it productive for me.

😊Tina