Fit-ish

Hey guys. I’m Bree. My main goal is to be the happiest, strongest, healthiest version of myself. I’d like to lose around 40lbs and gain as much strength as I can. Anyone have similar goals??

Replies

• sean_ct
    sean_ct Posts: 519 Member
    Where do you stand on the whole "pineapple on pizza" thing?
  • Drex_617
    Drex_617 Posts: 153 Member
    breemat12 wrote: »
    Hey guys. I’m Bree. My main goal is to be the happiest, strongest, healthiest version of myself. I’d like to lose around 40lbs and gain as much strength as I can. Anyone have similar goals??

Best advice I think is to set a goal each day and kill it.. next day, set the goal for that day and kill it.. one day at a time..
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Hi Bree, That would be a great slogan for Peloton! Yes, started a couple of weeks ago. Like Drex said, set a goal and kill it. Every day.

For me, I have a goal to hit x miles in 30 minutes. A water goal- only drink about 24 oz a day, trying to increase. Yuck! A step goal. Plus staying at my calorie target.

Increase the goals as you get stronger. In two weeks reflect on all of the progress that you’ve made. You’ll be amazed!!
  • Paul_Ingy
    Paul_Ingy Posts: 123 Member
    sean_ct wrote: »
    Where do you stand on the whole "pineapple on pizza" thing?

SO WRONG
  • judowolf
    judowolf Posts: 77 Member
    edited January 2021
    Pineapple on pizza is just wrong...but to each their own I suppose
  • NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,069 Member

Good luck from London!
  • PremGandhi
    PremGandhi Posts: 115 Member

Except the 40 lbs part, I think almost everyone has that goal hahaha.. I am shooting for better strength and happiness too.. Good luck