Looking for an online Accountability Partner

Hi:

I'm looking for an online accountability partner. I need to rebuild the habit of logging meals as well as walking everyday.

Replies

• Br00klynbaby90
    Br00klynbaby90 Posts: 60 Member
    So do I!
  • RhondaB89
    RhondaB89 Posts: 10 Member
    I'm one week in and ate cold pizza for breakfast. I logged it, so now I have to excercises to earn my calories back. Dieting it hard. You can do it!
  • bambee2013
    bambee2013 Posts: 49 Member
    I am making a decision to get serious about my diet and exercise today.
    I am going to do this!
  • joan4440
    joan4440 Posts: 35 Member
    Count me in too. I'm doing well walking every day...but need to eat healthier. I'm going for a walk in the morning...anyone else in?
  • ganival
    ganival Posts: 93 Member
    I'm looking to lose 20-30 lbs and my food diary is open. Add me if you're interested!
  • Arawra90
    Arawra90 Posts: 70 Member
    You got this!
  • dwumapathy
    dwumapathy Posts: 7 Member
    Me too!!
  • ILYRiver
    ILYRiver Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, count me in! Need to lose 50lbs and not give up.
  • phatShaming
    phatShaming Posts: 5 Member
    I'm serious and need to lose 40-45lbs. I would like a motivational partner also. I do minimum 2 workouts x week and focus now on dieting and healthier eating habits and calorie counting. Feel free to add me.
  • FlabtoFab2
    FlabtoFab2 Posts: 3 Member
    I need to lose 10 lbs but the weight just won't budge! I can do with an accountability partner too!
  • AprilAye
    AprilAye Posts: 22 Member
    Hi! I'd like to be an accountability partner, I need it too!
  • Indialove901
    Indialove901 Posts: 71 Member
    Hello! You got this. Feel free to add me. 🤗
  • fedyoga450
    fedyoga450 Posts: 1 Member
    Me too i want to lose 10kg that i gained through all the year of 2020 staying home ! Accountability buddy :blush:
  • slatkabundeva
    slatkabundeva Posts: 17 Member
    Me too! I log everyday, but not actually sticking to goals
  • RainbowDrama
    RainbowDrama Posts: 1 Member
    FlabtoFab2 wrote: »
    I need to lose 10 lbs but the weight just won't budge! I can do with an accountability partner too!

Me too! What are you doing to achieve this goal?
  • Fit4Re
    Fit4Re Posts: 22 Member
    I'm glad to have ran across this post! I'm looking for an accountability partner also. I have 100lbs I need to lose.
  • RhondaB89
    RhondaB89 Posts: 10 Member
    I have been doing so good this week. I have decided to reward myself with a strawberry sundae. I at 1/3 of it and gave the rest to my kids. I feel bad for caving in to my sweet cravings, but good that I didn't over do it. I did log it in my food log. Tomorrow is my weight-in.