Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for an online Accountability Partner

Hi:

I'm looking for an online accountability partner. I need to rebuild the habit of logging meals as well as walking everyday.

Replies

• Br00klynbaby90
    Br00klynbaby90 Posts: 60 Member
    So do I!
  • RhondaB89
    RhondaB89 Posts: 10 Member
    I'm one week in and ate cold pizza for breakfast. I logged it, so now I have to excercises to earn my calories back. Dieting it hard. You can do it!
  • bambee2013
    bambee2013 Posts: 49 Member
    I am making a decision to get serious about my diet and exercise today.
    I am going to do this!
  • joan4440
    joan4440 Posts: 35 Member
    Count me in too. I'm doing well walking every day...but need to eat healthier. I'm going for a walk in the morning...anyone else in?
  • ganival
    ganival Posts: 122 Member
    I'm looking to lose 20-30 lbs and my food diary is open. Add me if you're interested!
  • Arawra90
    Arawra90 Posts: 70 Member
    You got this!
  • dwumapathy
    dwumapathy Posts: 9 Member
    Me too!!
  • ILYRiver
    ILYRiver Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, count me in! Need to lose 50lbs and not give up.
  • phatShaming
    phatShaming Posts: 5 Member
    I'm serious and need to lose 40-45lbs. I would like a motivational partner also. I do minimum 2 workouts x week and focus now on dieting and healthier eating habits and calorie counting. Feel free to add me.
  • FlabtoFab2
    FlabtoFab2 Posts: 3 Member
    I need to lose 10 lbs but the weight just won't budge! I can do with an accountability partner too!
  • AprilAye
    AprilAye Posts: 22 Member
    Hi! I'd like to be an accountability partner, I need it too!
  • Indialove901
    Indialove901 Posts: 71 Member
    Hello! You got this. Feel free to add me. 🤗
  • fedyoga450
    fedyoga450 Posts: 1 Member
    Me too i want to lose 10kg that i gained through all the year of 2020 staying home ! Accountability buddy :blush:
  • slatkabundeva
    slatkabundeva Posts: 17 Member
    Me too! I log everyday, but not actually sticking to goals
  • RainbowDrama
    RainbowDrama Posts: 1 Member
    FlabtoFab2 wrote: »
    I need to lose 10 lbs but the weight just won't budge! I can do with an accountability partner too!

Me too! What are you doing to achieve this goal?
  • Fit4Re
    Fit4Re Posts: 22 Member
    I'm glad to have ran across this post! I'm looking for an accountability partner also. I have 100lbs I need to lose.
  • RhondaB89
    RhondaB89 Posts: 10 Member
    I have been doing so good this week. I have decided to reward myself with a strawberry sundae. I at 1/3 of it and gave the rest to my kids. I feel bad for caving in to my sweet cravings, but good that I didn't over do it. I did log it in my food log. Tomorrow is my weight-in.