Morbidly Obesed

Looking for people who are morbidly obese and want to lose weight. I have tried before with no success but Covid 19 has motivated me to lose weight.

Replies

• sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,864 MFP Moderator
    Welcome to the MFP Community. :)

What have you tried before without success? How much weight do you have to lose?

If you're just starting out, take a look at this thread:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300331/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest

It's a list of the "most helpful" threads, as recommended by members of the community. If you use the tools provided here, you can lose weight in a healthy and sustainable way. :flowerforyou:

• CazzieFan
    CazzieFan Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there, I'm in the same boat and looking to just have someone to talk to as I try to finally get this weight off. Regular diet and exercise doesn't cut it for a big big person so I'm just starting slow and make careful movements to limit injury. Hope you are well!
  • CurvyEmmy
    CurvyEmmy Posts: 225 Member
    I’m 5’5” and 260 pounds so my BMI is 43.3.

I know I’m overweight but I really, really, really dislike the term “morbidly obese”. I don’t think you can lump everyone in that category just based on height and weight. There are other factors to consider like muscle mass!

I don’t identify as “obese” but I would like to lose ~60 pounds. I have also tried with no success to lose weight. :(