Mustard Water

Options
MadMaxMFP01
MadMaxMFP01 Posts: 292 Member
You know when you forget to shake the mustard and when you squirt it out on your hot dog you get that watery mustard?

Why hasn't anyone bottled that for resale? Is that a thing? I mean, people drink pickle juice.

Something to think about.

Replies

• Jennliftsandspins
    Jennliftsandspins Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I hate that. Makes the bun soggy.

I like to use pickle juice as a low cal salad dressing. Maybe a little mustard water added in would be good.
  • goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I hate that. Makes the bun soggy.

I like to use pickle juice as a low cal salad dressing. Maybe a little mustard water added in would be good.

I know someone who marinates her chicken in pickle juice.

That's how Chick-fil-A does it.
  • shawnfxp
    shawnfxp Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Pickle Chicken is the real deal
  • StoltzM901
    StoltzM901 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    mustard juice is the way to go.
  • rcl6
    rcl6 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    It’s called pre mustard.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,667 Member
    Options
    Also ketchup juice
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Also ketchup juice

NO >:(
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Oh! This is pleasantly not as bad as I thought it would be.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options
    It was the last hot dog bun...so I ate it, juice and all >:)
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options
    Wrong emoji🤣 but whatever
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    It was the last hot dog bun...so I ate it, juice and all >:)
    🍆 💦 😉 😏
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    This thread just reminds me of an unfortunate incident I was forced to watch as a child. Essentially, during a company camp out, I witnessed two siblings from another family vehemently arguing and nearly assaulting one another over who got to drink the "juice" left behind in a package of hot dogs.

These children (of which I was close in age to at the time), were arguing, screaming and hitting one another while playing "keep away" over this package. Over something I considered insignificant and not worth drinking or eating.

It still sticks with me to this day anytime I open and then finish a package of hot dogs. :expressionless:
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    This thread just reminds me of an unfortunate incident I was forced to watch as a child. Essentially, during a company camp out, I witnessed two siblings from another family vehemently arguing and nearly assaulting one another over who got to drink the "juice" left behind in a package of hot dogs.

These children (of which I was close in age to at the time), were arguing, screaming and hitting one another while playing "keep away" over this package. Over something I considered insignificant and not worth drinking or eating.

It still sticks with me to this day anytime I open and then finish a package of hot dogs. :expressionless:

Noooooo! Why???

This thread needs to be removed ASAP

Now I'm triggered by a childhood memory of "Peeps." That marshmallowy Easter treat, I'm sure you've seen them. I knew someone that bit into one of them and it was infested with ANTS! I can't even look at those things anymore. 🤢 Have you ever seen anyone with a mouthful of ants? Not pretty!

How do you bite into a Peep and not know it has a ton of ants on it? Ants aren't known for being subtle. :joy:

• KosmosKitten
    Options

Noooooo! Why???

This thread needs to be removed ASAP

Now I'm triggered by a childhood memory of "Peeps." That marshmallowy Easter treat, I'm sure you've seen them. I knew someone that bit into one of them and it was infested with ANTS! I can't even look at those things anymore. 🤢 Have you ever seen anyone with a mouthful of ants? Not pretty!

How do you bite into a Peep and not know it has a ton of ants on it? Ants aren't known for being subtle. :joy:

They were on the inside...it was also dark.

I'm not sure why I'm making excuses for his stupidity 😂

Was this a floor Peep? I just.. I've lived in a lot of places with both Peeps and a large quantity of ants and... yeah, never seen that one before! :joy: I bet that was quite an unpleasant experience.