Yesterday I realised...

angelaroberts25
angelaroberts25 Posts: 4 Member
edited February 2021 in Introduce Yourself
If I lost 50lbs I would still be a healthy weight. That’s a really scary thing to realise.

I’m going to be trying the old rule of thumb 1/3 fruit or veggies as I know that it’s always worked for me, with a lot more water and a lot less tea (or at least the biscuits accompanying said tea) as I am chronically dehydrated.

Obviously those are just healthy habits I’m implementing while tracking, CICO is the way and everything else is just what I find makes me feel more energetic etc. as despite enjoying the perpetual covid-binge, I feel terrible and spotty and lethargic for it.

50lbs to go, day 2 closing without raiding the biscuit tin. 💪💪

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,966 Member
    Hi, and welcome!

Just keep patiently stacking up good days, one after the other, and you'll get there. Any meaningful amount of weight loss takes a fair amount of time, weeks to months or more, so figuring out a routine that leads there, but isn't punitively difficult along the way, is a great approach.

Wishing you much success!
  • wowisforstuds1238
    wowisforstuds1238 Posts: 77 Member
    Good luck! You can do it. We all in this together!
  • goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    My goal for this year is a pound per week. If everything goes to plan, I'll be down 50 lbs by Christmas. And at that point, I'll actually still be obese.