• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,558 Member
    Options
    Wowsa! Everyone is looking amazing! I love those fishnets! 😍
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    7j7ofd4h3vjv.jpg

An oldie but this was the 2nd time in my life buying a dress and wearing it. I always hated my legs but at that point in my life I was feeling hella sexy.

Eta: I have really short legs 😂

I love the red shoes. And your legs are gorgeous!
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,363 Member
    Options
    I want quad definition sooo badly. So to see a hint of it today made me very happy. 😊

bv8a13jb6o2f.jpg

Wauw...just...wauw! Quads, abs...
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    I want quad definition sooo badly. So to see a hint of it today made me very happy. 😊

bv8a13jb6o2f.jpg

Fawk.....🔥🔥
    And when the Mom Bod Ab thread comes out.....I’m out on that. 😍
  • MelG7777
    Options
    7j7ofd4h3vjv.jpg

An oldie but this was the 2nd time in my life buying a dress and wearing it. I always hated my legs but at that point in my life I was feeling hella sexy.

Eta: I have really short legs 😂

Love this!🔥
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

Wauw...just...wauw! Quads, abs...
    😊😁 Thank you!
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Fawk.....🔥🔥
    And when the Mom Bod Ab thread comes out.....I’m out on that. 😍
    😊😘Thanks Mel!
  • MelG7777
    Options
    So very insightful of everyone today I see!😂
  • Speakeasy76
    Speakeasy76 Posts: 961 Member
    Options

bv8a13jb6o2f.jpg

Dang---look at those quads AND abs!!! I'm guessing you are my age because we both have the same number in our handle, and this really is inspiring for me.
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »

Even if I don't comment on individual pics with my overt lewdness, I'll click "Insightful" on everyone's compliments in selfie threads because I more than just agree or like what they said. It makes sense in my brain... somehow 🤔

(Also, insert many objectifying, borderline creepy compliments to all the ladies who've posted in the past few days. Killing it, as always 🙌🏿)

I only chose insightful if it makes me feel differently or tells me things about the person I didn't know. Which usually does apply to creeping pictures in this thread.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

Even if I don't comment on individual pics with my overt lewdness, I'll click "Insightful" on everyone's compliments in selfie threads because I more than just agree or like what they said. It makes sense in my brain... somehow 🤔

(Also, insert many objectifying, borderline creepy compliments to all the ladies who've posted in the past few days. Killing it, as always 🙌🏿)

Well it’s good to know people still use it in a nice way!❤️Makes sense to me. I’m just a serial hugger....I’m kinda creepy that way. 🤗🤗

I'm a serial hugger too. If it doesn't inspire me to click the hug button I don't really click anything. Not always but 99% it's what I do. Most people have their reasoning why they click other buttons but a "like" would make more sense if you like a post or whatever.
  • MelG7777
    Options

Well it’s good to know people still use it in a nice way!❤️Makes sense to me. I’m just a serial hugger....I’m kinda creepy that way. 🤗🤗

I'm a serial hugger too. If it doesn't inspire me to click the hug button I don't really click anything. Not always but 99% it's what I do. Most people have their reasoning why they click other buttons but a "like" would make more sense if you like a post or whatever.

Yeah....sometimes even I feel creepy hugging a stranger so I’ll like a stranger now and again.
    edited March 2021
    Options

And here i thought we had something special Mel 😂😂😂
    b481g435twkq.gif
  • MelG7777
    Options

b481g435twkq.gif

Oh there’s extra for you Minion. That “behind the scenes stalking”.......that’s the real deal. Not this forum stalking...that’s just regular ‘ol.
    Options

b481g435twkq.gif

Oh there’s extra for you Minion. That “behind the scenes stalking”.......that’s the real deal. Not this forum stalking...that’s just regular ‘ol.

You say the nicest things Mel