The Mom Bod: Leg Edition

Options

Replies

• 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    5ofseven wrote: »
    Actually dressed up a bit for tonight’s plans...... here’s my more girly contribution. My sons said omg mommy you’re wearing a dress 😂 like they never seen it 😒🙄😂

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg

Holy cheezits that's a fine silhouette. Drop dead beautiful, and those legs. 👀

You and the cheezits 😂 always making me hungry 🤤 thank you ❤️😘

Side note, I think you should revisit this anytime you think you have manly legs.

I think you can see by the man legs thread that I have yet to use cheezits with any of them. That must mean that holy cheezit is a feminine term, proven by the Spanish feminine, la santa cheezit. 😇 🧀

My own exclamations and semi professional linguistics aside, this photo looks approximately 0% like a man, only like an in shape woman - any impartial evaluator knows this. Muscular, yes - manly, no. Be good to your future self and keep that fresh in your head while you kill more deadlifts and eat more cheezits to fuel the quads.
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,362 Member
    Options
    Man, i've been sick for a day, and i missed all this beauty
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Actually dressed up a bit for tonight’s plans...... here’s my more girly contribution. My sons said omg mommy you’re wearing a dress 😂 like they never seen it 😒🙄😂

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg

gmmstfgu6uvl.gif
    You look fab! How you walk in those heels is beyond me, I trip even in kitten heels 😅

Thank you so much!!!! I’m very short so I taught myself at a very young age 🤣🤣🤣
  • jennacole12
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg
    Damn Jen, rocking it!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Thank you!!!!! 😁
    Options

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg

Is it weird that i am distracted by how much light there is in your house
  • jennacole12
    Options

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg

No someone after my own heart 😂 I put in darker floors this summer purposely bc my house is so damn bright. When I first moved into my house I couldn’t sleep in my bedroom for weeks.... there are 14 windows and skylights in that room alone and when it rains it is so freaking loud I could feel it 🤣
    Options

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg

No someone after my own heart 😂 I put in darker floors this summer purposely bc my house is so damn bright. When I first moved into my house I couldn’t sleep in my bedroom for weeks.... there are 14 windows and skylights in that room alone and when it rains it is so freaking loud I could feel it 🤣

Well on the birght sight (pun intended) it gives good lighting on your pictures
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Analog_Kid wrote: »

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg

You have sons? If and when they are teenagers, all of their friends will want to hang out at your house!

I’m sure there are some Mfp’ers who want to hang out at her house 😂

🙋🏿
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,549 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg

You have sons? If and when they are teenagers, all of their friends will want to hang out at your house!

🙋🏿

Same! Or the gym. Hanging out at the gym together would be a riot!

Can you imagine if we did the same exercises side by side? The dramatic height difference would be fun to see!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg

🙋🏿

Can you imagine if we did the same exercises side by side? The dramatic height difference would be fun to see!

It's a date! I say we figure out a way to drag @jennacole12 up to Canada, @KickassAmazon76. You in? lol

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,549 Member
    Options

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg

🙋🏿

It's a date! I say we figure out a way to drag @jennacole12 up to Canada, @KickassAmazon76. You in? lol

Hell yeah!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,503 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    6rtiptevizbu.jpeg
    I mean...I was taking pics on the floor anyway.....happy attention seeking sunday.
    Lol, I'm not looking at your legs.......................... >:)

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    6rtiptevizbu.jpeg
    I mean...I was taking pics on the floor anyway.....happy attention seeking sunday.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

My doors. Ugh. Sorry. They need to be replaced.🙈
  • jennacole12
    Options
    6rtiptevizbu.jpeg

Feel free to keep seeking 😍😘🤤
  • jennacole12
    Options

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg

🙋🏿

Hell yeah!

How did I miss all this? Let’s do it! I can probably fit in someone’s duffel bag 😂😁
  • jennacole12
    Options

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg

Holy cheezits that's a fine silhouette. Drop dead beautiful, and those legs. 👀

You and the cheezits 😂 always making me hungry 🤤 thank you ❤️😘

Side note, I think you should revisit this anytime you think you have manly legs.

I think you can see by the man legs thread that I have yet to use cheezits with any of them. That must mean that holy cheezit is a feminine term, proven by the Spanish feminine, la santa cheezit. 😇 🧀

My own exclamations and semi professional linguistics aside, this photo looks approximately 0% like a man, only like an in shape woman - any impartial evaluator knows this. Muscular, yes - manly, no. Be good to your future self and keep that fresh in your head while you kill more deadlifts and eat more cheezits to fuel the quads.

Thank you!!!! I am still trying to learn proper Spanish terminology 🤣😝 And I will try my hardest!! Also, I was so happy to see your pics, I recognized them instantly from many years ago ❤️
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    6rtiptevizbu.jpeg

Feel free to keep seeking 😍😘🤤

Thank you!!😘
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,503 Member
    Options
    6rtiptevizbu.jpeg

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

My doors. Ugh. Sorry. They need to be replaced.🙈
    :D Exactly.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png