Options

Replies

• laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Me: 4
    LNS:
    Streak: 4
    I was going to cut out food after 7 PM, now that it is light later I have found that I have actually been eating supper a couple of nights at seven. I think I will move my phone cut off to 8 PM :-). Loving these longer days!!!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,940 Member
    Options
    Me: 19
    LNS: 5

Streak +2
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,118 Member
    Options
    Me20
    Lns4
  • feliciaboots
    feliciaboots Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    My March LNS rule - No consuming of calories between 8 PM & 6 AM. February: 93%, Best: 93%

Me: 23*
    LNS: 2

I crashed pretty hard yesterday, but I do feel better. Just two more days until vacation!!!!
  • feliciaboots
    Options
    @feliciaboots Take care of yourself and feel better!

Doing my best! And thank you! *HUGS*
  • feliciaboots
    Options
    Me: 4
    LNS:
    I was going to cut out food after 7 PM, now that it is light later I have found that I have actually been eating supper a couple of nights at seven. I think I will move my phone cut off to 8 PM :-). Loving these longer days!!!

Summer is the best! And yes, you totally need to adjust the goal for your schedule. Being healthy is the goal!
  • bbaileys3
    bbaileys3 Posts: 55 Member
    Options

LNS: 4xs. (But 2xs it was fruit , and 1 time just a few bites. :) Not making excuses, just pointing out that this is progress.)
    Current streak: oops again
    Best streak: 6

• clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Me: 25
    LNS:0
    Streak:25
  • BonnieDoneGood
    BonnieDoneGood Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just now seeing this thread for the first time. Started tracking calories six days ago. WAY too long time from doing so, with weight gain to show for it. But I find I’m monitoring my snacking in the evening, and also going to bed earlier.
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Me: 5
    LNS:
    Streak: 5

I am trying to stick to my after dinner snack of veggies and low-fat cream cheese. I had a hard time talking myself into it tonight LOL! I really do want to fit back into my summer clothes though😜. Crocheting in the evening is so helpful!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,940 Member
    Options
    Me: 20
    LNS: 5

Streak +3
  • feliciaboots
    Options
    My March LNS rule - No consuming of calories between 8 PM & 6 AM. February: 93%, Best: 93%

Me: 24*

So I had a hair appointment after work yesterday and my SO ordered pizza. Over the calorie goal (by a lot) but stopped at 8 PM, so good I think?
  • feliciaboots
    Options
    Just now seeing this thread for the first time. Started tracking calories six days ago. WAY too long time from doing so, with weight gain to show for it. But I find I’m monitoring my snacking in the evening, and also going to bed earlier.

Good for you! Welcome to the group!
  • feliciaboots
    Options
    Me: 5
    LNS:

I am trying to stick to my after dinner snack of veggies and low-fat cream cheese. I had a hard time talking myself into it tonight LOL! I really do want to fit back into my summer clothes though😜. Crocheting in the evening is so helpful!

You can do it!
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,118 Member
    Options
    Me21
    Lns4
  • Mewlingstork
    Mewlingstork Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Me: 23

Streak: 1