Down 62lbs since 9-2020 (Photos)

2»

Replies

• ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    Well done! And thanks for sharing your food pics also.
  • BonnieDoneGood
    BonnieDoneGood Posts: 9 Member
    Bravo!
  • NecessaryChange
    NecessaryChange Posts: 91 Member
    edited March 2021
    Get it! Good stuff.. and wow you're a better and cleaner cook than I am haha. Been cooking 16 years and I went from a mediocre home cook to a supremely good at being mediocre home cook XD. Looks healthy AND delicious! Stay strong and enjoy the process ☺️ Happy Friday
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    Outstanding. Keep up the new healthy lifestyle. Would you mind sharing the first meal you have posted. It looks delicious!
  • Mujer47
    Mujer47 Posts: 5 Member
    awesome job
  • PhilistineEars
    PhilistineEars Posts: 6 Member
    Outstanding. Keep up the new healthy lifestyle. Would you mind sharing the first meal you have posted. It looks delicious!

Why yes! Sautéed onion, bell peppers, corn, garlic (add taco seasoning to taste). I threw in air fried golden potatoes to the sauté mix just before the end. I used Costco rotisserie chicken (cheap, actually healthy, and ready to go). Add spinach spinach for my greens and (chef’s kiss).
  • slade51
    slade51 Posts: 180 Member
    Great success story in such a short time.
  • Er1017
    Er1017 Posts: 9 Member
    You look great! Well done!!
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Congratulations! Great pictures of your meals, too. You've inspired me.
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 532 Member
    You are very focused and determined. Love the food pictures. It all looks fantastic! Your hard work has paid off!
  • koolmomo
    koolmomo Posts: 3 Member
    Great job. You look very good and younger. I am working on cutting down the wine and snacks. You are an inspiration. Your meals look really tasty and interesting as well.
  • lakennicole1v
    lakennicole1v Posts: 6 Member
    Great job! You look amazing.
  • Sailor555
    Sailor555 Posts: 45 Member
    All I can say is ... Wow. You make it look almost easy. That is simply fantastic commitment to your goals and substituting good habits for bad ones, as I understand your story. Serious congratulations on your success. You look amazing and this is the shot in the arm I needed today.
  • Nats_130
    Nats_130 Posts: 2 Member
    Great work, well done!
  • lynneburgess714
    lynneburgess714 Posts: 84 Member
    Inspiring success, well done!
  • Maxima0388
    Maxima0388 Posts: 20 Member
    Great Job!!!
  • iduchatelle
    iduchatelle Posts: 6 Member
    Bravo ! Now the real stuff begins :)
  • Kwilliams75
    Kwilliams75 Posts: 231 Member
    Amazing job!!! Congrats on your amazing success!!
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Great Job!
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Amazing progress, inspirational.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!