For those that count calories and eat whatever they want

Options
What's your favorite thing to blow your calories on? I earned a bunch of exercise calories today, so i thought i'd blow a bunch of calories on taco bell and ya know what? After adding up all the stuff i would ever want to stuff my face with it's only less than 900! I think the best calorie-to-getting-full ratio goes to taco bell on this one. Wow. To get full at Sonic i'd be looking at 2,000 cals. Easy

c0zfY5u.jpg

Replies

• NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    IHOP. I specifically save and earn extra calories for a weekend trip to IHOP for breakfast. It makes me happy.
  • GODfidence
    GODfidence Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    IHOP. I specifically save and earn extra calories for a weekend trip to IHOP for breakfast. It makes me happy.
    Cinnamon roll pancakes are life changing.
  • MuseofSong
    MuseofSong Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Apple Fritter! :heart: So awesome ^_^

It's my favorite 'zig'. :happy:
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Weaksauce, I spent 1500 calories at taco bell the other day.
  • dawn_h_d
    dawn_h_d Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Lou's - it's a drive-in restaurant in Peoria, IL. OMG - Delish!!! Pineapple shake and double cheeseburger or chili cheese dog basket. It is only open in the summer. I am so using extra calories next Saturday, it's the last day for the season.
  • Shan790
    Shan790 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Desserts always desserts. I love to bake so I go all out and spoil myself.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    A burger from 5Guys and a smallish bowl from the Yogurtland next door.
  • QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Booze.

Also: pizza.
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I hate to say this, but I eat soft taco's a lot. In fact, I ate them 2 times a week and still lost 18 lbs... SO... I'm all for the moderation method, that's how I've been losing. I've always said if I had to restrict I'd binge, and I did for the longest time, so now... I eat in moderation the foods I love and it has worked very well for me. ::shrugs:: and well... Taco Bell is pretty yummy.
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I save mine for Jaffa Cakes after dinner or before bed. I like to be a bit under my goal though - incase I have miscalculated. Sometimes I work out really hard for pudding.
  • nainai0585
    nainai0585 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    This is one days awesome meal:
    Breakfast - Tim Hortons Small Iced Capp & Everything bagel with herb and garlic cream cheese
    Lunch: 2 Slices of cold pizza from the night before and 2 Little Caesars crazy bread (LOVE crazy bread)
    Supper: McDonalds Big Mac combo meal
    Snacks: 1 walmart cupcake, a small bag of maynards fuzzy peaches, and a bowl of assorted chips (I actually opened 3 different bags, luckily the kids finished off the 3 bags within the week).

This kind of day only happens once every month or so....but I do make sure I have enough calories everyday to have my iced capp, a small bowl of chips or some other snack. To me, I would rather be able to have my cake and eat it too while STILL loosing weight.
  • nomorebamboozles
    nomorebamboozles Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Chili's!! I LOVE CHILI'S! Their ribs are so yummy and the little slider burgers... oh man. Crispy onion rings. Honey chipotle crispy chicken fingers... :o~~

I can't wait to pig out :)

Edit: oops, I think I missed the point. This would definitely be over my calorie goal. But if I were to have a cheat meal, it would be at Chili's.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    Rice Krispie squares. They're my weird sugary weakness.

And sushi. The bad kind, with spicy mayo and tempura and stuff.

And every couple of weeks, I eat sirloin Oscar and truffled mac and cheese with wasabi mashed potatoes and a fancy flavoured martini or some wine with my best friend.
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell is GREAT when you're paying attention to your calories, especially if you don't like their (or most) cheese like me. Fresco style is my friend.
  • annakow
    annakow Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Saved 700 cal on Friday for 1.5 bottle of Rioja :) each weekend I go up to 2000cal and weekdays 1200, works for me :)
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Real Chicago deep dish pizza...
  • QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Saved 700 cal on Friday for 1.5 bottle of Rioja :) each weekend I go up to 2000cal and weekdays 1200, works for me :)

YUM!!! I am obsessed with Spanish reds right now!
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Red Robin!

Rigger
  • melimama2
    melimama2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WINE!!
  • lucystacy71
    lucystacy71 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I treated myself to some taco bell the other day. I love a taco supreme every now and again.