Skinny Saturday Challenge!

Options
13»

Replies

• RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    :drinker: It's a good Skinny Saturday. Drinking plenty of water and no alcohol. Eating the fruits and veggies.

:heart: Rebel:heart:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Thanks, Alice! Sounds you definitely had a skinny saturday too! Good for you!:drinker:
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    While my guys were working in the yard, I headed for the gym for a round on the elliptical.

1100 for a tough 60-minute Zumba session.

80oz of H2O & 30 more of Crystal Light raspberry tea....

thx for the push, perhaps tomorrow....?!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Ok got in the last hour of cardio on the elliptical AFTER I took my kids to the pool- only counted the elliptical. burned 519 calories so over 1500 calories burned today plus

3 32 ounces of water and a 25 ounce bottle of water--- i left my 32 ounce bottle at home when we went to the pool/gym :(

goodnight world
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Ok so far today i have drank 32 ounces of water, had a great breakfest and snack, walked up 11 flights of stairs and back down again, after my kids nap we are going to go to the gym (the LOVE it!) after the gym taking them to the pool. After the pool come home and do some homework. and then before bed i've got a date with billy banks!! Water all the way through!!!

Keep up the good work everyone.

Good job! Enjoy that date with BB! :love: Taking the kids to the gym with you is an awesome idea....healthy for the whole family! So far so good here! Ran some errands....so dang hot outside! :tongue: Now ready to hit the mat for a great pilates workout and some strength training. Check in later after the two weddings I am heading to! Here comes the brides! :laugh:

Oh my stars my kids LOVE going to they gym they aren't working out yet as they are 3 and 5 but they think its fun to watch movies and play with toys and of course watch mommy although my son did sit ups with me last night and my daughter did push ups with me today during BB it was so darn CUTE!! I really hope this will stick with them as they get older so they never have to leave the maintenance phase :D
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Wow Hooah! You are the Zumba Queen! :tongue: Good job to you and everyone on your workouts! It wasn't hard to work up a sweat in the midwest today! :glasses: The humidity made it easy to get the water in. I just came home from my second wedding today! Skipped the first reception to get to the second wedding. Ate pretty healthy at the 2nd and left before the cake was served! Pretty good thinking. I actually left because my foot was swelling but it saved me from snarfing cake and ICING.:frown: .......my fav! All in all I think we can call it a Skinny Saturday! Whoooooo Hooooooooooooooo! :bigsmile:

I have to tell you that I would never make it through the weekend without gaining my weight back if it were not for you! Thanks for inspiring me to stay on track!!! You all totally rock and I wish I had half of your energy and stamina! :flowerforyou:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Wow Hooah! You are the Zumba Queen! :tongue: Good job to you and everyone on your workouts! It wasn't hard to work up a sweat in the midwest today! :glasses: The humidity made it easy to get the water in. I just came home from my second wedding today! Skipped the first reception to get to the second wedding. Ate pretty healthy at the 2nd and left before the cake was served! Pretty good thinking. I actually left because my foot was swelling but it saved me from snarfing cake and ICING.:frown: .......my fav! All in all I think we can call it a Skinny Saturday! Whoooooo Hooooooooooooooo! :bigsmile:

I have to tell you that I would never make it through the weekend without gaining my weight back if it were not for you! Thanks for inspiring me to stay on track!!! You all totally rock and I wish I had half of your energy and stamina! :flowerforyou:
    Great job, Fab! I'm going to a wedding this Friday. I better plan another long bike ride. Not sure if I have your willpower:laugh:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Finished my 7 mile race this morning in about 100 minutes. I wanted to be at 90, but missed it by a mile - litterally as I was at mile 6 in 90 minutes! :laugh: We thankfully avoided the heat they had predicted, however it was POURING RAIN through the whole race, all but about the last 3/4 mile! It was still pretty humid, so it actually was nice in the rain. Just had to be careful running since there are so many hills, so I didn't fall! Thankfully the lightening stopped just before the race. It still thundered a bit, but not too much.

Afterwards, Katelyn (my neice) and I came home & showered then went to lunch with my brother & sisterinlaw & her brothers. Then I went with them school shopping for clothes. They dropped me off at home at 5 pm & I took a 3.5 hour nap. My entire body is aching as all can be. My glutes are really killing me from all the hill running! I have 3 blisters on my feet too - probably because my shoes & socks were soaked from all the rain! I hope I feel better tomorrow! Its a rest day for me thankfully! :smile:

I of course had plenty of water today - did however have one beer at lunch. Only my 2nd beer since doing this with MFP! I miss my beer, but savored my Uncommon Stout! Yummmmm

I didn't log all the shop/walking - but I know there were several calories burned doing that as well. At least 3 hours of walking around the mall.
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    A late post for me - apologies.:flowerforyou:

Skinny saturday was a good one for me. Turbo Jam in the morning - I love Chalene's energy.

3 litres of wter -

Wlaking in the afternoon

Stayed witihin my calories:laugh:

Well done all of you - you're all Super Skinny Saturday Heros :smile:
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Well, Skinny Saturday did not end as well as it began. :grumble: Unexpected visitors kept me from my planned afternoon workout and then I indulged in the ice cream they brought--and I did NOT stop at 1 serving!:ohwell:

I DID drink loads of water, though.:drinker:

At least I know I can do better today and I'm already looking forward to Skinny Wednesday!:happy:
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Skinny Sat went great for me. I drank probably around 150 oz of water. Ended up wit three exercise sessions if count playing with kids in the community pool. And no late night snacking.

To top it off got on the scale this am and I am down 3lbs from last thursday and broke the 10lb lost mark. Whoop Whoop :laugh: :laugh:

Bring on Wednesday!!!!!