πŸ” BURGER πŸ”

Options
12346Β»

Replies

• corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Hate Burger King. Everything there is so disappointing.

Homemade pork and apple burgers are the best.
    Bacon deluxe from Wendy's are okay if I'm eating out though.

Have you tried their double rodeo burger, with the junior sized patties? Eventually it's just topped with barbecue sauce and onion rings, cheese is optional.

I'm guessing it's not available here because I've never seen it. Still sounds gross though just based on the description and my experience with their other items.

Most chains don't have the item on their menu, you just have to ask for it. And if the cashier employee still doesn't know what it is, just explain it to them 🀣

Hey, dont knock it till you try it 😎

One other thing I've noticed about Burger King, is that their full size Whoppers taste a little different from the junior size ones. In my opinion the junior size ones are slightly better. Is that a figment of my imagination, or has anyone else noticed this?

Yes, a jr whopper is definitely better than a regular whopper. If you’re really, really hungry, get 2 jr.’s

• yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    My burgers are made at home, I haven't had a decent burger in forever so I'll pass on them and make my own.

I've tried them all just out of necessity, hungry greedy you name the reason and most of the burgers had to much filler and hardly and flavor.

Thanks for pictures of the home made burgers, way better than any restaurant or fast food chain I'm sure.πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”

Maybe I'll make burgers today, what beef to fat ratio do yall use to make your burgers? Thanks

• emjaybeb
    emjaybeb Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Someome say burger 🀀
  • saintor1
    saintor1 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    This week I tried a cheeseburger at Five Guys. Expensive a for a burger but I didn't regret... excellent.