What can you do now that you couldn't do 30 days ago?

Options

Replies

• teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    These are all great accomplishments that you're posting. Keep 'em coming! :smile:
  • Sphyk1
    Sphyk1 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    That's where I am. Able to walk two miles. Also ride a bike about four.
  • Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I can do diamond push ups on my toes instead of my knees!
  • afat12
    afat12 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I can eat less and not feel hungry

I can fit into my pants lol :)
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    So let's get this rolling again. I can do 75 pounds on the chest press. What about you? Fitness or other?
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Benching 85 lbs, squatting 110 lbs, lunging 70 lbs.
  • jlgobert
    jlgobert Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    wear a size 38 jean, run three miles without stopping, and wear any shirt i pull out of closet
  • mrsmegtobias
    mrsmegtobias Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I went trail running today, I couldn't run at all 30 days ago!
  • jennz81
    jennz81 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Movement in general is so much easier, especially at work.
  • janemcd67
    janemcd67 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I can do 5 pull ups on the third lowest assist level on the machine at my gym. 30 days ago I could only do 3. When I can do 10 I will start doing them straight.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Deadlift 200 pounds. Do 200 pushups.
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I benched 8 reps 3 times at 75 lbs, which means I'm ready to add weight. Yeah! Also now running 2 miles, not at the 10 minute pace yet but quickly down to 11 minute miles...30 days ago I was only running 1 mile. How about you?
  • YouHadMyCuriosity
    YouHadMyCuriosity Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Have the motivation to do a workout when I would rather curl up on the couch with a book.

See some definition in my arms.
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Up until three weeks ago, my leg workouts consisted of Hammer Strength Hack Squat , Hammer Leg Extension, and Smith machines...my highest on the Smith was 345lbs.

I started crossfit three weeks ago and immediately found out I could do free weight squats to 90 degrees, not only that but I have now set a personal record of 385lbs and feel that I can surpass 400 this weekend.

: )
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    After 50 days of logging food on MFP every day to achieve my 2000 kcal, I have finally made a breaktrough. My body is no longer in need of food every two/three hours. I have not felt hunger for at least a year, as I have been plaged by tremors, and have been in need of urgent food to stabilise my sugar levels. I have been able to up my activity levels and my energy levels are near normal again. Today, I felt hungry for the first time in ages. No tremor. Just normal healthy body signals, which will also suggest that my body is finally learning to use the fat reserve.
  • Glampinupdoll
    Glampinupdoll Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    25 push-ups!!
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Know that putting on 3 lbs of water weight virtually overnight is not going to stick around. Once you are not sick anymore/on TOM it will go away.

Added weight during body pump. Doing a squat better.
  • grammagie
    grammagie Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    doing squats at all was impossible, going on a bike and burning 700 calories is now possible. I have arthritis in my knees and it it has always held me back. This time, I'm strengthening muscles around my knees and I'm even able to go up stairs and do classes I didn't think I'd ever do:)
  • amandatapar
    amandatapar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I can run over 6 miles at one time without stopping. I ran 6.47 miles last night in 70 minutes.
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I don't know what this is called, but the sit-ups where you hold a weight, stand all the way up, then press the weight overhead. I didn't think I would ever be able to do that, and now I can.