What can you do now that you couldn't do 30 days ago?

Options

Replies

• chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    My booty is fitting into smaller jeans! Whoop!
  • shrimpydoo
    shrimpydoo Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    It's not much, but it's a start. I can run for 9 telephone poles :)
  • RickNeedzToGetShreaded
    Options
    Lot's of things, increasing the weight i lift etc.
  • debra6590
    debra6590 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I can do a one minute plank and I can run a 10 minute mile!
  • Whereismycoffee
    Whereismycoffee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Ride my bike for a full hour non stop, last month I could do 10 min tops before I had to stop for a breather. Now, no breather breaks needed! ITS WONDERFUL! :::bigsmile: sorry for the yelling::
  • fat2fitdancody
    fat2fitdancody Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I can pull ups! I did 3 sets of six this morning, not the greatest range of movement but eyes at least level with the bar on each rep.
  • Crystallee145
    Crystallee145 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I can jog for 5 minutes without stopping and without feeling like I'm going to die!
  • pgordemer
    pgordemer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I can look down and admire my shoes (So that's where they have been all these years)
    :)
  • SimplyDenyse
    SimplyDenyse Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    More pushups at a time, running longer distances, getting closer to a real pull-up AND can nearly do a handstand now.
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I can do 160 squats, 15 push ups (still the female ones..), 65 triceps dips and a 2:30 plank, run for 6 mins at a time....and I can say my weight with a "1" in front of it!

(And...when I put my hand on my waist, I feel my abs tightening there, and I kinda am getting obsessed with tensing & moving them around! :embarassed: )
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Fit into the shirt that I'm wearing without the buttons looking like they were about to pop off. Yaay me. :happy:
  • teamAmelia
    Options
    I can do 160 squats, 15 push ups (still the female ones..), 65 triceps dips and a 2:30 plank, run for 6 mins at a time....and I can say my weight with a "1" in front of it!

(And...when I put my hand on my waist, I feel my abs tightening there, and I kinda am getting obsessed with tensing & moving them around! :embarassed: )
    That is amazing. You should be proud. :flowerforyou:
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I just started this a little over a month ago.. I can already fit into some of my old clothes! I have a lot of clothes but I had gained too much weight to fit into most of them.. now I can finally wear them!

I can run longer and I can lift a lot more!
  • I can actually bend down with my knees hurting. Since my husband & I have started taking daily walks, and eating healthy (we didn't do the all at once diet. We are doing it all in stages-my dietician at work says that doing it this way helps lots of people retrain their eating habits without binging because you feel deprived) I have lost 15 pounds. It is an average of about 5 pounds a month (started in August). I am just feeling better!!! :)
  • Isn't it amazing what a month of exercise and healthier eating do for you!! Keep it up!!
  • clambert1273
    clambert1273 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    deadlift and squats with weights :)
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I can take the stairs two at a time :bigsmile:
  • CrusherKun
    CrusherKun Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Wearing my wedding ring!
  • teamAmelia
    Options
    I can actually bend down with my knees hurting. Since my husband & I have started taking daily walks, and eating healthy (we didn't do the all at once diet. We are doing it all in stages-my dietician at work says that doing it this way helps lots of people retrain their eating habits without binging because you feel deprived) I have lost 15 pounds. It is an average of about 5 pounds a month (started in August). I am just feeling better!!! :)

Isn't it amazing what a month of exercise and healthier eating do for you!! Keep it up!!

Good for you and your husband. And, you're right. It's not just the weight that improves, it's your overall health. Happy for you. :happy:
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    I can do three cycling classes in a week