• Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
    Congrats!
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Awesome work and outstanding advise for anyone getting started. Congrats on all you've accomplished. I look forward to seeing the one year photos!
  • bceltic
    bceltic Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    amazing, and thanks for taking the time to post the tips!
  • SNLover87
    SNLover87 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! You're all so great and supportive, most of why I love this site so much! Thanks for all the kind words!!
  • Aim4skinnyjeans
    Aim4skinnyjeans Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your success pics/before and afters! Your post is very inspirational and your advice is great. Thanks again for posting. You look AWESOME!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ilana1981
    ilana1981 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    great job congrats, I have started 2 months ago.. no diet just absolutley healthy food and have joined the gym a month ago waiting to see results..story like you make me feel i still got hope and after being fat for the last 31 years i may still have a chance to wear a dress without being discussted of all my belly folds..keep it up
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You've done an incredible job! Way to go!!
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • misti777
    misti777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    You look really great :)
  • lolsauce
    lolsauce Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on the weight loss. You look great! :)
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    you look fab! congrats!!
  • ShadeBlossom
    ShadeBlossom Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I love your story and your tattoos! Congratulations!
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. I can second your vote on behalf of doing squats - they do amazing things for legs - I am so much more powerful in my legs and my waist and butt are tighter and more shapely since I started doing them 3 months ago. What a fun exercise as well - I look forward to doing them 3 times a week. Maybe I'm kinda goofy! :laugh:
  • MrsMX
    MrsMX Posts: 98
    Options
    Totally inspirational and such an awesome transformation!

Fantastic :))x
  • margotlovesyou
    margotlovesyou Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Looking fabulous! Well done!!
  • xapril77x
    xapril77x Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Looks like u lost a lot more... U look great fro being over 200... u carry ur weight well!!! Hopefully u post more pics when u get 2 goal weight... would luv 2 see what u look like then... Keepin doin work & congratz!!!
  • xapril77x
    xapril77x Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Oh BTW: luv the ink!!!
  • LordOberon
    LordOberon Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great work! It awesome when someone figures out what works for them instead of mindlessly following "hot new diet". I bet adding in strength training will really pay off.
  • tavinsmom
    tavinsmom Posts: 101
    Options
    Wow, what a difference. I love seeing stuff like this. You are the same height as me, and had a start weight within just a few pounds of mine, so it helps me see where I'll be at some point. It's hard to see when I look at myself everyday.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!