What irks you today?

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    People can be such freakin' babies when their toys get taken away from them.

Or held hostage.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,956 Member
    In another thread, I was typing the word "sauteed" and the computer complained I was misspelling it. So I right-clicked on it, and the suggested spelling included a carrot over the first "e", like this:

Sauteed
    Sautéed

Can somebody explain to me where on my keyboard I can make that symbol? How can I be held accountable for spelling something when my keyboard doesn't even include the correct key?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    LOL someone was complaining how a person listed song titles for this album to look like an upside down lamp and it looked lame and I'm all, Boyyyyyyyy, would you have hated ascii art."

(Ascii art was pretty neat, actually.)
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    ughh I have been craving the same flavour of yogurt for a week now. I eat 4 packs of this stuff everyday and still want more...wtf!
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,690 Member
    ughh I have been craving the same flavour of yogurt for a week now. I eat 4 packs of this stuff everyday and still want more...wtf!
    Is it Noosa coconut yogurt? I went through a similar week of cravings with that a while back.
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2022
    nossmf wrote: »
    In another thread, I was typing the word "sauteed" and the computer complained I was misspelling it. So I right-clicked on it, and the suggested spelling included a carrot over the first "e", like this:

Sauteed
    Sautéed

Can somebody explain to me where on my keyboard I can make that symbol? How can I be held accountable for spelling something when my keyboard doesn't even include the correct key?
    It looks like that may be your only option on MFP.
  • happimess01
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Is it Noosa coconut yogurt? I went through a similar week of cravings with that a while back.

glad to have some company! It's a german yogurt with chocolate shavings( called Stracciatella) and goodness I like it more than icecream these days and that's saying a lot.

depositphotos_73659443-stock-photo-stracciatella-yoghurt-with-chocolate-shavings.jpg
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2022

glad to have some company! It's a german yogurt with chocolate shavings( called Stracciatella) and goodness I like it more than icecream these days and that's saying a lot.

depositphotos_73659443-stock-photo-stracciatella-yoghurt-with-chocolate-shavings.jpg
    I think I'm in love. 😍 *Rushing to look up Stracciatrella to see if it's available here*
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2022
    Disappointed that all I can seem to find to satisfy my new yogurt craving is this... 😆
    Stracciatella yogurt with chocolate shavings cell phone cover case iPhone5 - on Amazon xyzthtchaq76.png
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    I'm irked that I've had problems with my motorcycle since I've had it. It's only been 2 months.
  • happimess01
    Disappointed that all I can seem to find to satisfy my new yogurt craving is this... 😆
    Stracciatella yogurt with chocolate shavings cell phone cover case iPhone5 - on Amazon xyzthtchaq76.png

Wow, I am sorry. But there are recipes for the same online if you are game:)
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 449 Member
    Be direct in what you truly want or be quiet.

• cmsienk
    Be direct in what you truly want or be quiet.
    I want some of @happimess01's yummy yogurt 😛
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    I'm irked that I've had problems with my motorcycle since I've had it. It's only been 2 months.
    Show us a pic of you on it and maybe we can help figure out what’s going on with it.😏
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Show us a pic of you on it and maybe we can help figure out what’s going on with it.😏

Beat me to this - yes please pics or lies 😉
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

A picture or a video so you can see how much it vibrates? 😆
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member

Yes and yes. Thank you!

• cowsfan12

Glad you’re back my friend 😎

• amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    edited August 2022
    Still waiting on reimbursement for hospital bills after being hit by a car. I’m honestly kinda nervous about cycling in USA, all the stroads…Even with all the cycling infrastructure here in Australia. I’ve still been hit by 4 cars in 6 years. I guess it doesn’t really matter, all the infrastructure cannot resolve driver’s ignorance.
  • cowsfan12
    edited August 2022
    Still waiting on reimbursement for hospital bills after being hit by a car. I’m honestly kinda nervous about cycling in USA, all the stroads…Even with all the cycling infrastructure here in Australia. I’ve still been hit by 4 cars in 6 years. I guess it doesn’t really matter, all the infrastructure cannot resolve driver’s ignorance.

lots of cyclists around here - but I say grow eyes in the back of your head - ppl do dumb chit