What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    Food sensitivity. Tired of always eating the same things.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,833 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I'm trying to stay away from added sugar until I lose 2 more lbs and my client is so very helpful...
    195753ahham4.jpg
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    I'm trying to stay away from added sugar until I lose 2 more lbs and my client is so very helpful...
    195753ahham4.jpg

I'll have a snickers, please 😋
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    195753ahham4.jpg

I just noticed - thanks my friend
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2022
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    195753ahham4.jpg

You just noticed I need to lose 2 more lbs until I can have that Snickers? 😉 🖤
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    195753ahham4.jpg

I mean stop drinking the 1% milk - you can totally drink whole milk - you don’t need to lose 2 more lbs - just grab a snack size snickers
  • cmsienk
    Options
    195753ahham4.jpg

I mean stop drinking the 1% milk - you can totally drink whole milk - you don’t need to lose 2 more lbs - just grab a snack size snickers
    Lol. You are bad for a person's willpower. Early last week I set a goal of "cut out sugar, lose 5 lbs, earn a treat of my choice" (might be a Snickers, might be a hot fudge sundae). I've lost 3 lbs - 2 more to go. (I'm not afraid of fat - I drink whole milk, eat full fat cheese, etc.)
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    195753ahham4.jpg

duvs9cdmgfuj.gif

• Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    195753ahham4.jpg

They're called "fun size." How do I know this? I know this bc I'm on the shorter size and have been called "fun size!" It's always been a cutesy way of being called short.

I'm now wondering if they we're all referring to me as a SNACK
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    195753ahham4.jpg

Oh man, I'll be happy to take some of those items on the right off your hands. Even the skittles. :)
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    195753ahham4.jpg

duvs9cdmgfuj.gif

Very good !

• cowsfan12
    Options
    195753ahham4.jpg

They're called "fun size." How do I know this? I know this bc I'm on the shorter size and have been called "fun size!" It's always been a cutesy way of being called short.

Yes - yes they were
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    195753ahham4.jpg

Yes.

The answer is yes.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,572 Member
    Options
    “I only said/did that because you…”
    No man, take responsibility for your life choices.
    No one makes you do/say anything,
    it’s your choice.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    “I only said/did that because you…”
    No man, take responsibility for your life choices.
    No one makes you do/say anything,
    it’s your choice.

Great advice from my therapist!
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Half the time I post, MFP dumps a copy of that same post into my "drafts" and it's annoying as hell

I hate that too, if you scroll down in your quick links, you'll see drafts and you can all remove them 😊

Eta: you probably know that but I just noticed yesterday 😂😂
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,086 Member
    Options
    I had a perfectly delicious dish of leftover salmon from Friday's dinner, but out of respect for whiners complaining about break room microwave smells I couldn't bring the leftovers as a work lunch, instead eating the protein-rich food at home and having a PBJ for lunch.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    I had a perfectly delicious dish of leftover salmon from Friday's dinner, but out of respect for whiners complaining about break room microwave smells I couldn't bring the leftovers as a work lunch, instead eating the protein-rich food at home and having a PBJ for lunch.

Do we work at the same office? Yet apparently burning microwave popcorn and eating raw onion (or that's what it smells like) is just fine.
  • MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    When I pull over to allow emergency vehicles to pass, and *kittens* use it as a prime opportunity to pass me

Wow! I have never had that happen to me—it would beyond irk me!