Options
    Another 14 hour work day 😫

Start playing the lotto - the odds are great -

Also nice of you to drop in
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    You know, it’s ironic. I started using MyFitnessPal a long time ago, because it was a free alternative to Weight Watchers and their pay-to-use weight tracking app. Now MyFitnessPal is actively trying to make the app really crappy, unless you pay money for it. This may in fact make me leave the app, and give up my thousand day streak.

They have already made it harder to keep a social feed and community going, as they have made it harder to find the feed, AND it is unclear to many on how to even post to it (I had to write MyFitnessPal for instructions, because it wasn’t clear). Also they have greatly reduced the memory of what you had previously added for foods, AND now they are making the barcode scanner pay only. No good new features, and making it all worse. It’s very disappointing, and maddening. This is what is making me mad.

Talk about bad business leader ship.
    iT’s A bUsiNeSs WhAt Do yOu eXpEcT fOr FrEe😑

OMG. People who type like this! Like how much longer does that actually take!?

On a phone? A lot. And if I weren’t trying to convey very serious mockery on a very high level I wouldn’t have attempted it

LOL you just gave me flashbacks to irc. I mean, it was everything typed. It had to be a script!

I can barely type normally on a phone. I can barely talk on a phone! 😀
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Thanks bud!

I'm currently in my back seat...curled up in the fetal position, reading posts from the last week. I have exactly 10 more minutes to finish bawling my eyes out (from exhaustion) - slap on some mascara, a mask, some gloves, and make sure my eyes smile....even though my mouth is not.

🤗

• emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options

Thanks bud!

I'm currently in my back seat...curled up in the fetal position, reading posts from the last week. I have exactly 10 more minutes to finish bawling my eyes out (from exhaustion) - slap on some mascara, a mask, some gloves, and make sure my eyes smile....even though my mouth is not.

🤗

At least the mask is good for hiding the not smiling. 14 hour days sound really rough!! I take it you do something in the healthcare profession? If yes, then thank you for what you do 😊

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options

Thanks bud!

🤗

You got this !! I believe in you !!
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    You know, it’s ironic. I started using MyFitnessPal a long time ago, because it was a free alternative to Weight Watchers and their pay-to-use weight tracking app. Now MyFitnessPal is actively trying to make the app really crappy, unless you pay money for it. This may in fact make me leave the app, and give up my thousand day streak.

They have already made it harder to keep a social feed and community going, as they have made it harder to find the feed, AND it is unclear to many on how to even post to it (I had to write MyFitnessPal for instructions, because it wasn’t clear). Also they have greatly reduced the memory of what you had previously added for foods, AND now they are making the barcode scanner pay only. No good new features, and making it all worse. It’s very disappointing, and maddening. This is what is making me mad.

OMG. People who type like this! Like how much longer does that actually take!?

It reminds me of when I was in junior high and on MSN, logging in and out, trying to make my crush notice me 🙃
    I see you. You didn’t have to go to all that trouble

• piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    The push notifications I'm still getting from weeks ago despite having them turned off.
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    The push notifications I'm still getting from weeks ago despite having them turned off.

The benefit of having almost no friends on this app is that you get like, three

a17kibkgrlyb.jpeg
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Been up since 3am and I've been sitting in a conference all day, people won't stop asking questions and if it wouldn't be for that I could be having a nap. Still grateful for my new career but wish everyone would shut up. 😅
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    OnlyPans wrote: »

The benefit of having almost no friends on this app is that you get like, three

a17kibkgrlyb.jpeg

Excuse me but I have yet to receive a friend invitation from you

I can't believe you went there, after all of the work I've put in not cutting you on ig
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,083 Member
    Options

I use Healthi for free (weight watchers knockoff). It’s great! (They don’t have the dating aspect that mfp has or nice forums but strictly for tracking it’s decent for free)

• CoffeeNstilettos
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Hotel coffee that taste like *kitten*.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Some people like that😬
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Some people like that😬

Folgers classic does not taste like *kitten* - why does everyone keep saying that ??
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,769 Member
    Options

Most of the hotels I’ve stayed in during the last 15yrs or so have had Starbucks in the room with the coffee maker.
    I hate Starbucks coffee 🤢
    It sucks waking up in a hotel and not being able to have a good cup within 30min of waking up.

Hope you have a great day anyway
    😊😀
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options

Most of the hotels I’ve stayed in during the last 15yrs or so have had Starbucks in the room with the coffee maker.
    I hate Starbucks coffee 🤢
    It sucks waking up in a hotel and not being able to have a good cup within 30min of waking up.

Hope you have a great day anyway
    😊😀

I managed to go get another kind in the lobby that was drinkable 😊 My day is going great, almost done! Hope you're having a great day too 🤗
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,993 Member
    Options
    Meeting my sister for coffee only to discover it's only drive-thru today... found an alternate fairly easily, so I'm less irked. Soon I'll be caffeinated and it'll be all good
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Coded language.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    as long as the next 9 days is going to suck i might as well start a new exercise/detox plan too
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Coded language.