What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    The fitness industry. Well intentioned, good people led astray with bullkitten info to generate 💵
  • DKAVL
    DKAVL Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feeling draggy and unmotivated. Need to shake it up, take a walk or something…
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,812 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Loud eaters 😖

And I still can't attach a pic here from my phone - app or website - only from my computer. What a hassle. (Not that I was going to attach a picture of a loud eater...)
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Not expecting to spend $350 to get my carpet cleaned when I only really wanted the blood stains out but my pick of a carpet cleaner with a lot of good reviews during a quick google search brought me to someone with standards and now I feel like I can't walk on my carpet anymore because it's so freakin' clean! (Except for all the spaces where there were things that no one was gonna move.)
  • Sharonsjourney
    Sharonsjourney Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Bought a super king doona for our king bed in the hope I would still have some cover in the morning. But sadly no my husband still manages to somehow end up with it all over his side by morning lol and me constantly dragging it back to my side.
    He is oblivious when I ask him how this keeps having and sayes its my fault ha ha.
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Loud eaters 😖

And I still can't attach a pic here from my phone - app or website - only from my computer. What a hassle. (Not that I was going to attach a picture of a loud eater...)

thank you for not attaching siad picture - it would irk me
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Bought a super king doona for our king bed in the hope I would still have some cover in the morning. But sadly no my husband still manages to somehow end up with it all over his side by morning lol and me constantly dragging it back to my side.
    He is oblivious when I ask him how this keeps having and sayes its my fault ha ha.

sleep on the same side he sleeps on
  • glassyo
    Options
    It got worse. Got a closer look at my carpet when I got home and there are still blood stains. I was seriously pissed off. I don't know if you actually can't get it out sometimes but I was livid I spent $350 on something I hadn't planned on/or cared about for it not to do the ONE thing I needed it to do. And he NEVER told me that was a possibility.

Got into a fight with the cleaner with me doing all the yelling and him doing that stupid calm down/you're over reacting thing.

I honestly don't think I'm over reacting. Seeing those stains are pretty triggering and my boss is getting closer and closer to wanting out which means I'm out of a job and NEEDED to not spend that much on something that wouldn't even help.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,210 Member
    Options

Get your own. My husband and I
    Each have our own duvet
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,028 Member
    Options
    I’m annoyed with the weather. Beautiful days and then back down to the 60’s. All I ask is for 75°+ always. It’s not too much to ask for.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    It’s not too much to ask for.

OptimisticShortAfricangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

• MelG7777
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Says the man who has never seen below 75°. I’m not jealous or anything.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Says the man who has never seen below 75°. I’m not jealous or anything.

leisu2-leisraalliedmovingvan560.jpg?w=467
  • glassyo
    Options
    I’m annoyed with the weather. Beautiful days and then back down to the 60’s. All I ask is for 75°+ always. It’s not too much to ask for.

Are you in LA cuz...yeah!
  • MelG7777
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Are you in LA cuz...yeah!

Close! Wisconsin.

(😩)
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,210 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Wildfire smoke drifting all the way over here. At least it doesn't smell today but the sun is a crazy colour of orange today
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    IBS is majorly f***ing with my stomach, so my road trip tomorrow that I’ve been planning for over a month may not happen 😭

I’m tired of my stomach issues completely ruling my life but I can’t get any control of my symptoms. Everything I try, the relief is extremely short-lived, and nothing works on a consistent basis. I hate this disease so much.

I'm an American living in Rome, Italy. To be honest, I don't know anyone here with IBS. I had to look it up. However, a friend on MFP asked me to get what information I could to help someone she knows. Throw me a challenge and I become a pitbull.

I just returned from a trip to the States. I stayed with friends and their daughter is a doctor specializing in IBS. I asked for information. This is what she gave me:

Treatments with diet

--Avoid dairy for 4 weeks, if things get better continue.
    --IBGuard is an over-the-counter supplement that can be taken 30 min before meals.
    --Meditate 30 min a day.
    --Low FODMAPS Diet (IBS diet for diarrea)

Then I had a chat with my BIL. He has suffered with severe IBS for 8 years. He says he's pretty much got it under control. He told me the game changer was meditation. He started with 5 min a day. He couldn't believe it, but said stress in a huge trigger. He now does 10 min a day.

I hope there's something here you can try. I know you're suffering. Good luck.
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Poor air quality ...reeks too
  • MelG7777
    Options
    When @lx1x blocks my messages on IG

😡