What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• Diddly_Squats
    Diddly_Squats Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I’m irked that massages don’t last. I went for a 90 minutes massage on Thursday night and it was one of the best ones I’ve had in a while, but here we are the pain here and there is coming back.😐 I better start stretching more.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,570 Member
    Options
    These ****ing hiccups.
    Yesterday I had them 4 times.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,833 Member
    Options
    People who ignore lane closed ahead/ merging signs and then force their way in well past the point of merging
  • Toupsmc
    Toupsmc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The corrupt government and economy
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    Corrupt fakes
  • Moijojito
    Moijojito Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I can’t sleep and it’s driving me insane, I’ve way too much energy 🥴
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,833 Member
    Options
    Clients who cancel at the last minute
  • Nova
    Nova Posts: 9,948 MFP Staff
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Hey all,

Just as a reminder, this isn't a place to discuss moderation. We understand that moderation can sometimes be frustrating, but it is necessary in order to maintain the quality of content and communication on our platform. Our moderation policies are designed to be fair and consistent for all users, and any decisions made are based on our community guidelines. If you have any concerns, you can reach out to any of our staff or moderators. Thanks for your understanding.

15. Forum moderation is not a topic for public discussion
    I WILL:
    I will appreciate our volunteer moderators who help keep this community a safe and friendly place.
    I will send a moderator or staff member a private message if I have a concern about a warning or forum moderation.
    I WON'T:
    I won’t publicly protest a moderator or staff member action.
    I won’t ever threaten moderators or staff members and understand that it will result in an immediate ban from the site (We are human too).
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    A friends friend making a PA comment towards me concerning my post on my friends page.
    I don’t know you.
    🤐
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Still sick : (
  • Diddly_Squats
    Diddly_Squats Posts: 177 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    My Bluetooth speaker dying at the beginning of my shower and interrupting my dancing!🧼😤🚿🫧 Now what am I supposed to do? I hate boring showers!🫧😶‍🌫️🫧
    😂
    ems1acyjhw40.gif

I’m irked by these tiny gifs too!🙄 Life is SO unfair!😂
  • honey_honey_12
    edited May 2023
    Options
    People not following the rules repeatedly and getting threads shut down.
    (It doesn’t matter whether you agree with the rules or not, you ruin it for everyone else.)
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,046 Member
    Options
    Getting a splash of water that had bleach in it on my favorite jacket.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    People not following the rules repeatedly and getting threads shut down.
    (It doesn’t matter whether you agree with the rules or not, you ruin it for everyone else.)

*manifesting this thread NEVER gets shut down*

Where else can I get hugs for complaining so much? :)
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Major amounts of stomach pain, leading to a majorly low mood. I’ve been working so hard to find a solution to the pain but nothing I try is working.

My dad asked how I was doing and I told him about what I’m going through and he’s just like, “well, I don’t know what to tell you.” Maybe act like you care about me? Because right now it feels like no one does.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    My son stole my phone charger...again.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Major amounts of stomach pain, leading to a majorly low mood. I’ve been working so hard to find a solution to the pain but nothing I try is working.

My dad asked how I was doing and I told him about what I’m going through and he’s just like, “well, I don’t know what to tell you.” Maybe act like you care about me? Because right now it feels like no one does.

So sorry that you’re in pain.
    I hope you find a solution soon! 🌷😊
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    tfngc9d0qpdb.gif