What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    litha_ wrote: »
    The Endowment Effect and how it’s messing with my mind. Lack of progress. I should just not think about it and donate the items, but I have all the excuses. I’m irking myself.

Do it fast like ripping off a Band-Aid
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    The Endowment Effect and how it’s messing with my mind. Lack of progress. I should just not think about it and donate the items, but I have all the excuses. I’m irking myself.

Also is that your face? It’s really pretty! Very good face
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

Overthinking is a ….., and then looking at stuff going down memory lane is a trap!
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

Overthinking is a ….., and then looking at stuff going down memory lane is a trap!
    I am probably one of the least sentimental people I know and I still sometimes struggle with that so I get it. I try to remember that I’m still keeping the memory just not the stuff. Also I listen to decluttering podcasts when I’m home to keep me motivated
  • litha_
    Options

Also is that your face? It’s really pretty! Very good face

Last time I looked in the mirror - it was. Thank you ☺️
  • litha_
    Options

I am probably one of the least sentimental people I know and I still sometimes struggle with that so I get it. I try to remember that I’m still keeping the memory just not the stuff. Also I listen to decluttering podcasts when I’m home to keep me motivated

My problem is I can be too sentimental depending on the person or memory. I listen to some of the organizing YouTube short videos and I just have to cherry pick what works, because some of those suggestions are unrealistic for me. Also, I’m not buying organizing stuff to organize my stuff! I absolutely refuse. It’s got to go. I better stop procrastinating, because I am. 🤣
  • litha_
    Options
    This website. DOES THIS WORK 😐

Yes.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

My problem is I can be too sentimental depending on the person or memory. I listen to some of the organizing YouTube short videos and I just have to cherry pick what works, because some of those suggestions are unrealistic for me. Also, I’m not buying organizing stuff to organize my stuff! I
    absolutely refuse. It’s got to go. I better stop
    procrastinating, because I am. 🤣

100% correct on not buying stuff to organize. You’re better off getting rid of stuff first. Plus I have learned that the stuff I buy to organize stuff just winds up being more stuff. Go do your thing. I wish you much success

• jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    This website. DOES THIS WORK 😐

Define “works”
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I had a similar issue. I was a ghost confined to limbo. Able To see the world around me but unable to affect it in turn
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    I had a similar issue. I was a ghost confined to limbo. Able To see the world around me but unable to affect it in turn

Ahhh, not just me. The things I had to go through to actually see a post....including murdering my alter ego

Noooo - cowsfan liked them - smh
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Ahhh, not just me. The things I had to go through to actually see a post....including murdering my alter ego

Noooo - cowsfan liked them - smh

We all did
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    How unmotivated I am to get stuff done today. Ima pomodoro at 1:45 & see if that helps
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Everything hurts even more today
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Everything hurts even more today

Cowsfan thinks you really love DOMS - you’re just playin hard to get