They're all just so happy to see you 😊
    b7yzebjhz1ih.jpeg
    for scale

I feel targeted
    Hello peanut 🥜
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    Been awhile since I've tweaked anything in my upper neck area. Did it today turning my head while I was doing a one arm row. Someone dropped something beside me and reflex made me turn. Ugh. And I have to teach class this morning to boot. Need a massage now.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 35+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,185 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When my arch nemesis doesn’t show up to the gym so I can prove something to them.

🤣

I still say you win

But if a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound? Next week. Maybe they’re back from vacay or wherever next week.

4o5krc6wdz31.gif
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    When my arch nemesis doesn’t show up to the gym so I can prove something to them.

🤣

I still say you win

But if a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound? Next week. Maybe they’re back from vacay or wherever next week.

4o5krc6wdz31.gif
    If you beat him this week you can beat him next week. Show that fart who’s boss
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,747 Member
    Options
    Slept wrong the other night, and my wrist has been sore now for two days as a result. Not enough to hamper me doing anything, just enough to say, "hello, I'm here" whenever I move my hand wrong.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    my 18 year old has a summer job working for the highway department and I guess it’s hungry work & he steals my food.

After I make dinner at night I pack up the leftovers but instead of putting them into one giant family sized container I portion them out into smaller containers so they are easy to grab for lunch.

But yesterday this kid took four pork chops and three servings of shepherds pie and like four granola bars and grapes and cherries

I don’t really mind and it’s kind of cute but it does leave me scrambling some mornings
  • MelG7777
    Options

🤣

I still say you win

4o5krc6wdz31.gif

Oh I’m gonna. Just one time is all I need.

Wanna know the most diabolical part of it all?
    This is bad even for me.
    I’m gonna force him to high-five me during camp. And in my mind he’s going to be high-fiving me for what I’ve done to him.
    vzurjgj1p3an.gif

• itchmyTwitch
    Options

🤣

I still say you win

4o5krc6wdz31.gif

Oh I’m gonna. Just one time is all I need.

Wanna know the most diabolical part of it all?
    This is bad even for me.
    I’m gonna force him to high-five me during camp. And in my mind he’s going to be high-fiving me for what I’ve done to him.
    vzurjgj1p3an.gif

This is like something out of a Tarantino film
  • dentalhyGENIUS14
    dentalhyGENIUS14 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    When my hygiene work schedule falls apart and I’m bored waiting for lunch 🥱 🦷
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    They didn’t tell me they would be working on my bathroom today
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I prepped dinner in the slow cooker this morning and I still have 6 1/2 hours until I can eat it.

My tummy is ready.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Tight leg holes on my underpants
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Tight leg holes on my underpants

🤣
    Nobody likes chafing 😂
  • MelG7777
    Options
    siwsi: some of us do
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I regretted writing that as soon as I hit post
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Hyper men talking about how they don’t need more than three hours sleep and they get up and take their ice bath and helicopter lessons before 5 AM and they never tell you that it’s because their wife runs the household.
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Hyper men talking about how they don’t need more than three hours sleep and they get up and take their ice bath and helicopter lessons before 5 AM and they never tell you that it’s because their wife runs the household.

Preach.