Replies

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Working out on a full stomach.

I used to have these coworkers who thought they needed to eat a full meal right before going to the gym - which I always thought was so strange because they would eat breakfast, then eat lunch, then eat another meal right before going to the gym in the afternoon, then they'd workout, then eat dinner. I tried to explain to them that they were just negating the work they were doing by eating a full extra meal every day but they thought I was being stupid lol

eta: and they were trying to lose weight as well, this wasn't a bulking situation.

I like to have an hour at least from my last meal before hitting the gym and two is preferable.

I also agree with the basis of what you were trying to tell your friends. Specifically if they were trying to lean out.

I just do not enjoy feeling so full when I’m
    exercising. To each their own though.

Same. I don't like eating a full meal beforehand.

I'll admit those wraps looked amazing, though

Why I like early morning workouts before I eat anything

Saaaaame! Anytime I work out late in the day I wonder how people can regularly workout having eaten anything at all during the day.
    Quarter pounder with cheese & strawberry shake with my pre

😫🤢

Have I ever told you about my Big Mac idea?

No, But I bet it’s delicious
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,184 Member
    Options

I used to have these coworkers who thought they needed to eat a full meal right before going to the gym - which I always thought was so strange because they would eat breakfast, then eat lunch, then eat another meal right before going to the gym in the afternoon, then they'd workout, then eat dinner. I tried to explain to them that they were just negating the work they were doing by eating a full extra meal every day but they thought I was being stupid lol

eta: and they were trying to lose weight as well, this wasn't a bulking situation.

I like to have an hour at least from my last meal before hitting the gym and two is preferable.

I also agree with the basis of what you were trying to tell your friends. Specifically if they were trying to lean out.

Saaaaame! Anytime I work out late in the day I wonder how people can regularly workout having eaten anything at all during the day.

😫🤢

Every time you buy a Big Mac you set one ingredient aside. Then at the end of the week you have a free Big Mac. And you love it even more because you made it with your own hands.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

😫🤢

Every time you buy a Big Mac you set one ingredient aside. Then at the end of the week you have a free Big Mac. And you love it even more because you made it with your own hands.

You are a frikken genius
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,184 Member
    Options

😫🤢

You are a frikken genius

mis2c63s9y4q.gif

Yes. Yes we are.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

😫🤢

You are a frikken genius

mis2c63s9y4q.gif

Yes. Yes we are.
    I should have known

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,332 Member
    Options
    My hip....it was achey when I woke up today but hooray for Aleeve
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,569 Member
    Options

I have hip pain daily. It's the worst so I feel you.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,314 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Walking into a telephone pole then realizing that's why your hip that doesn't usually hurt now hurts

I do this kind of *kitten* all the time. AND I have mystery bruises Because I just keep it moving
    I thought I was the only one who walks into things, keeps moving and discovers mystery bruises the next day!

Nope. Sometimes I have to stop and say, “now remember how that happened.”
    I just kicked a laundry basket with my shin. I'm counting on you to remember where that bruise came from when it pops up tomorrow
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Walking into a telephone pole then realizing that's why your hip that doesn't usually hurt now hurts

I do this kind of *kitten* all the time. AND I have mystery bruises Because I just keep it moving
    I thought I was the only one who walks into things, keeps moving and discovers mystery bruises the next day!

Nope. Sometimes I have to stop and say, “now remember how that happened.”
    I just kicked a laundry basket with my shin. I'm counting on you to remember where that bruise came from when it pops up tomorrow
    😂 I got you
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,084 Member
    Options
    My internet going down for hours.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,332 Member
    Options

I have hip pain daily. It's the worst so I feel you.

It's really annoying. I'm too young for a hip replacement. 🤣😂
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    self-righteousness
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Washing out a Camelback and figuring out how to hang it so it will dry without mold
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,210 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Washing out a Camelback and figuring out how to hang it so it will dry without mold

There’s a rack insert for that. It collapses to allow you to insert it then will expand to allow air flow. Mine normally dry within a day.

vqnd75lh8vbz.png
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited August 2023
    Options

There’s a rack insert for that. It collapses to allow you to insert it then will expand to allow air flow. Mine normally dry within a day.
    Seriously? Thank you! going to look online now
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,314 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    I just splashed coffee on the sweater I was going to wear to work today. Two things irk me: now I have to figure out what else is clean that goes with these pants and the fact that I'm looking for a sweater in August. I think they have the air conditioning set to 50 in that building.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I just splashed coffee on the sweater I was going to wear to work today. Two things irk me: now I have to figure out what else is clean that goes with these pants and the fact that I'm looking for a sweater in August. I think they have the air conditioning set to 50 in that building.

Clothes are dumb
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I keep waking up at 4 am no matter what time I go to bed and then I can’t get back to sleep. Several days in a row now. Can’t drink caffeine because it gives me heart palpitations. I’m so tired and my head is killing me. But I have two jobs so… gotta suck it up and keep pushing.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Why no, I was not especially strong today, I was just using the wrong bar and didn’t discover my error until my workout was done. Somebody say it’s going to be OK