What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,968 Member
    Options
    Last Friday my client asked what was the best day for a Teams meeting. The 3 of us she asked agreed upon today. "Tuesday it is. I'll get back to you with details." At 8:30 this morning I sent an email asking if we were still on for today. "I invited the writers and I'm waiting to hear back from them. Will let you know ASAP." Six. Hours. Later... I'm still waiting to hear back. Maybe they had it without me. I can only hope 😑
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    a531f9lce3ch.jpeg

Literally every ad in my social media feed this evening is for some kind of shapewear. Apparently I need to be “snatched.”

It’s invasion of the body snatchers.

One time I looked up Amanda Seyfried on imdb. Until I got a new phone, that app was forever recommending me Amanda Seyfried articles and would alert me over any minute thing that happened to her
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    a531f9lce3ch.jpeg

Literally every ad in my social media feed this evening is for some kind of shapewear. Apparently I need to be “snatched.”

One time I looked up Amanda Seyfried on imdb. Until I got a new phone, that app was forever recommending me Amanda Seyfried articles and would alert me over any minute thing that happened to her
    I hate that minute and minute are spelled the same
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    Options
    a531f9lce3ch.jpeg

Imagine if it were spelled "minoot"
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    a531f9lce3ch.jpeg

Mynüt
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    Options
    a531f9lce3ch.jpeg

Mynüt

that umlaut makes all the difference
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    a531f9lce3ch.jpeg

Mynüt

I was hoping you’d appreciate that
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    Options
    a531f9lce3ch.jpeg

Mynüt

I was hoping you’d appreciate that

Absolutely, I do.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,722 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    subdude1 wrote: »
    7092ae4f59ao.jpeg

I swear, I have the exact same thing in my left rear tire, except mine is a roofing nail and in the sidewall.
    Bummer!
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Seeing bubbly fun girls with Debbie downer controlling guys. Like go be miserable by yourself?
  • nonchalantxo
    Options
    Getting mascara off eyelashes.
    Tedious.
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    Options
    Getting mascara off eyelashes.
    Tedious.

I use these eye wipes each night and I don't understand how but for some reason I apparently apply twice as much mascara to my left eyelashes than my right

Ever since I've noticed I've tried to put it on completely evenly but it never works and I'm annoyed that I can't seem to control myself
  • nonchalantxo
    Options
    I don't think I can stand mascara anymore. There's gotta be a better way.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I’m at a point in my book where I’m pretty sure something bad is going to happen to the cat
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,722 Member
    Options
    Clairvoyants
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,846 Member
    Options
    When I don’t get my smiley face sticker 😞
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    There are people on the track