What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    Options
    Ugh, someone got into my walmart account, changed the email address, and made a couple purchases (under $100 total) on my credit card. I had to make another account and I'm trying to recreate my order and can't remember one of the things (probably the most important thing) that was on the list.

Oh, and get a new credit card.
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,129 Member
    Options
    Working with a nosey girl that JUST Graduated High School this June and tried to get me fired tonight.
  • glassyo
    Options
    Ashkea76 wrote: »
    Working with a nosey girl that JUST Graduated High School this June and tried to get me fired tonight.

What the heck for?

And, apparently, the person was thirsty. Bought snapple juice, monster energy drink, and ensure protein.

And socks! That was the other thing on my list. And most important because the Hanes athletic get holey very fast.
  • Ashkea76
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

What the heck for?

And, apparently, the person was thirsty. Bought snapple juice, monster energy drink, and ensure protein.

And socks! That was the other thing on my list. And most important because the Hanes athletic get holey very fast.

I was on a break in the back, and I'm friends with the shift lead - we had a private conversation, and the nosey girl wanted to hear it, and we asked her to leave, since it was something private..So she told the owners of the business that our conversation was an unsavory one, and that it involved a "non-traditional lifestyle" that made the young girl uncomfortable, and the owners are of a certain religious belief, so they want to hold everyone to that standard.
  • redux1985
    redux1985 Posts: 231 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options

What the heck for?

I was on a break in the back, and I'm friends with the shift lead - we had a private conversation, and the nosey girl wanted to hear it, and we asked her to leave, since it was something private..So she told the owners of the business that our conversation was an unsavory one, and that it involved a "non-traditional lifestyle" that made the young girl uncomfortable, and the owners are of a certain religious belief, so they want to hold everyone to that standard.

I just hate it when I’m discussing the daily running of my sex dungeon, like how long it takes to polish the chains and stretching rack only for somebody to hear and to use it against me.

But in all seriousness, she sounds very immature and I’m sorry to hear about this Ash. I hope the owners see through it and know you well enough for no trouble to come of it.
  • Ashkea76
    Options
    redux1985 wrote: »

What the heck for?

I just hate it when I’m discussing the daily running of my sex dungeon, like how long it takes to polish the chains and stretching rack only for somebody to hear and to use it against me.

But in all seriousness, she sounds very immature and I’m sorry to hear about this Ash. I hope the owners see through it and know you well enough for no trouble to come of it.

She's a gossip. She went to the owners to further herself into a shift lead position that she wants. I'm overqualified for it, but wouldn't take it or give up my other job. Employees are fighting for hours now, so this was definitely a power play on her part. She's 18, and was upset she wasn't in the conversation, which was a continued chat from when the shift lead and I went out for drinks last weekend, and was all of 2 minutes during my break. 🤷‍♀️. I'm not going to defend/discuss a private conversation or lifestyle to the owners when it has nothing to do with work, was done on a break or off-site.
  • glassyo
    Options

What the heck for?

She's a gossip. She went to the owners to further herself into a shift lead position that she wants. I'm overqualified for it, but wouldn't take it or give up my other job. Employees are fighting for hours now, so this was definitely a power play on her part. She's 18, and was upset she wasn't in the conversation, which was a continued chat from when the shift lead and I went out for drinks last weekend, and was all of 2 minutes during my break. 🤷‍♀️. I'm not going to defend/discuss a private conversation or lifestyle to the owners when it has nothing to do with work, was done on a break or off-site.

I don't think she's a gossip (but I obviously don't know her). I think she's opportunistic and crafty. And, yup, immature!

But, uh, did you ask her to leave nicely? :)
  • Ashkea76
    Options

What the heck for?

I don't think she's a gossip (but I obviously don't know her). I think she's opportunistic and crafty. And, yup, immature!

But, uh, did you ask her to leave nicely? :)

She actually IS a gossip. She's told me things about other staff there, several times. Which is why she was asked to leave so we could have the conversation without her there. It was presented more as "could you give us a minute" not a "you need to leave so we can talk privately." 🤷‍♀️

YES opportunistic and extremely immature. Hence the reason I do not want to manage these people. No one is given the benefit of the doubt, and every accusation levelled at someone is taken at face value by the owners. They could benefit from an HR dept.
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Birds. Continue to ignore my feeders.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,073 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Winter. And winter like weather. And the fact my kids will need snowsuits for Trick or Treat this year😫
    os2lks56kkit.jpeg

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,890 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Winter. And winter like weather. And the fact my kids will need snowsuits for Trick or Treat this year😫
    os2lks56kkit.jpeg

Sucks. You are trending 3° colder than us and about three days ahead of us for the snow.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    subdude1 wrote: »
    It just be a (sun)glass-o-ween or something, @Alinouveau2.

Willow!!!!

a0sfwo69w5n4.jpeg

lmv29nnx5hfo.jpeg

More superhuman strength breaking glasses?
    Can't wait for my new ones I'm wearing old ones that aren't quite the right prescription and the arms are wonky
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    os2lks56kkit.jpeg

We got burn boot camps in tx js 😉
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,073 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    os2lks56kkit.jpeg

We got burn boot camps in tx js 😉
    Omg. I what I wouldn’t give to be a member at a TX Burn Boot Camp!🤩🤩 You have a bunch! Someday I hope to leave this climate.
    fvenz6zvg9dc.jpeg

• itchmyTwitch
    Options
    The people on reddit who want to know “what is this thing?” It’s never something nice.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,714 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Pre meds, just about everything 😵
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Sharing something I’m excited about with a wet blanket
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,714 Member
    Options