What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    The black friday sales have already started and I've fallen down the rabbit hole of air fryers and I, of course, can't make up my mind.

This post was brought to you by too chickeny chicken.

I rarely use my air fryer & i hate counter clutter but my teenagers & my sister love it & use it nearly every day. It makes good fries & nuggies & is easy to clean
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    The black friday sales have already started and I've fallen down the rabbit hole of air fryers and I, of course, can't make up my mind.

This post was brought to you by too chickeny chicken.

I rarely use my air fryer & i hate counter clutter but my teenagers & my sister love it & use it nearly every day. It makes good fries & nuggies & is easy to clean

Same can’t stand too much on the counter - I’ve never taken the air fryer plunge - I cook most meats on the grill or cast iron - I’ve heard most ppl do like them though
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,182 Member
    Options
    Someone stole my registration sticker. I had even sliced it.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    litha_ wrote: »

*kitten*. I’ve seen tiktoks about this.
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,182 Member
    Options
    litha_ wrote: »

*kitten*. I’ve seen tiktoks about this.

Yeah. I don’t know where it happened,, but at least it wasn’t the whole license plate I guess.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,648 Member
    Options
    I live in an apt and don't have too much counter space as it is so I'm used to the clutter. It *does* look nice when I'm inspired to clean it up a bit tho :)

It's just me so I'm looking at the cheaper 2 -3 qt ones.

This all started because I was making chicken in the crock pot but felt like it could come out better....and faster. So I started thinking about air fryers and see everything they can do and now I'm pondering about dehydrating food. It'll probably make eating some vegetables easier texturewise, actually.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I live in an apt and don't have too much counter space as it is so I'm used to the clutter. It *does* look nice when I'm inspired to clean it up a bit tho :)

This all started because I was making chicken in the crock pot but felt like it could come out better....and faster. So I started thinking about air fryers and see everything they can do and now I'm pondering about dehydrating food. It'll probably make eating some vegetables easier texturewise, actually.

Have you considered an instant pot?
  • glassyo
    Options

Don't those explode?
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

Don't those explode?

They are a pressure cooker with extra features so theoretically that’s possible I suppose. My great grandmother had a pressure cooker explode once
  • glassyo
    Options

Don't those explode?

They are a pressure cooker with extra features so theoretically that’s possible I suppose. My great grandmother had a pressure cooker explode once

Scary...but funny!

And why would you put another option in my head???? :)
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited November 2023
    Options

Don't those explode?

Scary...but funny!

Because it’s the right option. It cooks the chicken fast and you can also use the sauté option to brown it before you pressure cook it.

Just try not to put your peas on the ceiling like my great grandmother
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,332 Member
    Options
    Leaves ...that fall...they're annoying me
  • glassyo
    Options

Don't those explode?

Scary...but funny!

Because it’s the right option. It cooks the chicken fast and you can also use the sauté option to brown it before you pressure cook it.

*arms crossed* I'm not talking to you.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,210 Member
    Options
    Leaves ...that fall...they're annoying me

Same
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

Don't those explode?

Scary...but funny!

*arms crossed* I'm not talking to you.
    You’re so cute when you’re huffy
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    My theragun just ran out of batteries and my shoulders, neck and back are still achy. Ughhhhh
  • Spooky_Vee
    Spooky_Vee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Airport delays :s
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,183 Member
    Options
    It’s not a huge irk but it’s confusing. The nonsense parents put in group texts for sports teams. It’s 95% unnecessary. If I get one more Laker’s gif….I mean, I won’t do anything. But it’s all so goofy.
  • BriansTrident
    BriansTrident Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    The barista didn’t add whipped cream to my mocha cookie crumble frappe 😡 and I didn’t notice until I took it out the bag. To Karen or not to Karen …. I need my whipped cream !! Heading back
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,306 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    That reminds me... I have a friend and a sister named Karen. Through no fault of their own, their name has become an insult