Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,357 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Secondary bacterial infection on top of covid
    Sorry to hear this...
    & now there’s a problem with my insurance because someone somewhere entered my birthday wrong & i am willing to pay out of pocket for some antibiotics & an inhaler but these people act like that’s not even an option anymore.
    cmsienk wrote:
    ... and this.
    Feel better soon
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options

Awwwww feel better. Binge watch some good tv :)
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options

& now there’s a problem with my insurance because someone somewhere entered my birthday wrong & i am willing to pay out of pocket for some antibiotics & an inhaler but these people act like that’s not even an option anymore.

Well your day just keeps getting better - sorry twitch
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Yes. This is exactly how I feel. Like how many shoes are there to drop? I’m probably being dramatic in addition to *kitten* up metaphors, but I’m gonna allow it just this one time.😉

Anyway, I got my meds. I’ve never taken albuterol before. It feels weird but I can breathe a little bit better.

Thank you everyone for your well wishes
  • Brigit_1
    Brigit_1 Posts: 209 Member
    Options

I'm so sorry. Feel better. 🌺
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options

Yes. This is exactly how I feel. Like how many shoes are there to drop? I’m probably being dramatic in addition to *kitten* up metaphors, but I’m gonna allow it just this one time.😉

Anyway, I got my meds. I’ve never taken albuterol before. It feels weird but I can breathe a little bit better.

Thank you everyone for your well wishes

Man-a-live! Sorry to read about all your troubles.

Puts mine in perspective.

At least my COVID and Flu test just came back negative. Now hopefully the doctor can figure out what's going on.

I wish you all the best and hope you have a speedy recovery.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

@glassyo I just finished young Sheldon which I enjoyed. What should I watch next? I have Netflix, hulu, & prime.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options

@glassyo I just finished young Sheldon which I enjoyed. What should I watch next? I have Netflix, hulu, & prime.

If I may make a few suggestions. Have you watched Fargo, Only murders in the building, A murder at the end of the world, the fall of the house of Usher all good shows, or Reservation Dogs.
    I have a few loose screws in my head so I really like It's always sunny in Philadelphia and Ash vs Evil Dead.
    Hope you find something you like.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »

If I may make a few suggestions. Have you watched Fargo, Only murders in the building, A murder at the end of the world, the fall of the house of Usher all good shows, or Reservation Dogs.
    I have a few loose screws in my head so I really like It's always sunny in Philadelphia and Ash vs Evil Dead.

Thank you! I will definitely check out a couple of those tomorrow
  • cmsienk
    edited December 2023
    Options

Also Reacher, The Lincoln Lawyer, Bosch and Justified (Timothy Olyphant) - but only the original. I didn't care for the reboot - Justified: City Primeval
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Jury duty on prime was pretty funny
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Also Reacher, The Lincoln Lawyer, Bosch and Justified (Timothy Olyphant) - but only the original. I didn't care for the reboot - Justified: City Primeval

You friends are awesome
  • cmsienk
    Options

Another vote for jury duty.

Add mine too
  • cmsienk
    Options

Add mine too
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't have thought of Jury Duty but, yup, Jury Duty!

I still say check out Sex Education. I keep finding my taste in tv isn't most people's around here but Our Flag Means Death and Good Omens. Apparently anything british. :)
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I wouldn't have thought of Jury Duty but, yup, Jury Duty!

I still say check out Sex Education. I keep finding my taste in tv isn't most people's around here but Our Flag Means Death and Good Omens. Apparently anything british. :)

I liked sex education, but found it a little over the top as I do most British shows. It messes with my willing suspension of disbelief a little bit.

But I am definitely going to be checking out jury duty
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    I took four hours off this morning for some well needed pampering. My phone has been blowing up since 5:30 a.m. to see if I can cover shifts for coworkers that have called out last minute. And now I feel anxious and guilty. 😭

Treat yo self
  • cmsienk
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Dead battery when you get to your car in the airport parking deck after you've been gone two weeks 😑