What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Dead battery when you get to your car in the airport parking deck after you've been gone two weeks 😑
    That is very annoying. What do you even do for that? Do you call roadside assistance?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,357 Member
    Options
    Dead battery when you get to your car in the airport parking deck after you've been gone two weeks 😑
    That is very annoying. What do you even do for that? Do you call roadside assistance?
    It happened to me once last month but I couldn't get my car into the mechanic to see what was going on so I threw a car battery jump starter in my backseat just in case...
    j9ira0b86vof.jpg
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    It happened to me once last month but I couldn't get my car into the mechanic to see what was going on so I threw a car battery jump starter in my backseat just in case...
    j9ira0b86vof.jpg

Proactive & so smart
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    This hit and miss internet service at my parent's house is going to force me to pick up a book... and throw it at the router.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    Secondary bacterial infection on top of covid

Awwwww feel better. Binge watch some good tv :)

@glassyo I just finished young Sheldon which I enjoyed. What should I watch next? I have Netflix, hulu, & prime.

If I may make a few suggestions. Have you watched Fargo, Only murders in the building, A murder at the end of the world, the fall of the house of Usher all good shows, or Reservation Dogs.
    I have a few loose screws in my head so I really like It's always sunny in Philadelphia and Ash vs Evil Dead.
    Hope you find something you like.

Jury duty on prime was pretty funny

I heard that! I meant to watch it. However, when it came out I was actually on jury duty and I didn't care for the irony, Guess I'll queue it up next. Thnx!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    j9ira0b86vof.jpg

Just make sure to keep the jump box charged too.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,218 Member
    Options
    j9ira0b86vof.jpg
    Was gonna suggest this.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    9kmvg0at03zj.jpeg

Such a yummy salad but no dressing, 🤨
    Takes a lot longer to eat a salad when it has no dressing on it.

Not even a lil lemon or vinegar?😭
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,150 Member
    Options
    Nuthin’ 😢
  • cmsienk
    Options
    When the hdmi cable to the TV - run through the wall into the attic - goes bad
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

What a pita
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,668 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options

What a pita

After seeing the Greek salad above and reading this, struck me as funny
    😂
  • cmsienk
    edited December 2023
    Options
    What a pita
    You have no idea. Welcome home😑
    I'm thankful for handy (and willing) friends.... I don't have to climb into the attic
    aj0nd5t4xzxm.jpg
    0ae3cqf72jgo.jpg
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    What a pita
    You have no idea. Welcome home😑
    I'm thankful for handy (and willing) friends.... I don't have to climb into the attic
    aj0nd5t4xzxm.jpg
    0ae3cqf72jgo.jpg

Holy *kitten*
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,830 Member
    Options
    lots of car lookers, no buyers
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,668 Member
    Options
    No current irks. Merry happy days.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    The stomach bug that's keeps plaguing my household. Just can't catch a break with these winter diseases 🥺
  • RunningGirlKC
    RunningGirlKC Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    No current irks. Merry happy days.

Love this!!! And same 🫶🏻
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    While I was home sick I spoke with HR & they said I have 14 days covid sick time. This complies with state law. While I was out they sent an email clarifying that it’s 14 days total but 5 days consecutive per diagnosis. This is not explicitly state law but may be a gray area.

My boss is trying to fix it for me but i am still not well & i am in the office & shmg i will quit if they touch my regular sick time. I don’t get paid enough to begin with & I would love a lil vacay. *kitten* em