What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Right now I am sick of winter! Sick of coats, mud on the floor, frozen windsheilds, darkness, and an aching body every time a front moves in either rain or snow. I have officially turned into a cranky old woman! 😡

Is it bragging if I said its 80 here - ??

Make room for houseguests!

Well said! I hope he has dinner for us too!!
  • IslandGal3
    IslandGal3 Posts: 235 Member
    edited March 3
    Options
    I’ve gone to our courthouse for rent court, and estate business several times over the last 11 months. It’s been emotionally exhausting at times.
    Guess who has to report for jury duty tomorrow.
    I wonder how security will feel about a flask in my purse.
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Right now I am sick of winter! Sick of coats, mud on the floor, frozen windsheilds, darkness, and an aching body every time a front moves in either rain or snow. I have officially turned into a cranky old woman! 😡

Is it bragging if I said its 80 here - ??

Not bragging...just irritating I don't... cause I'm cranky remember?!
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,615 Member
    Options
    These windy days. 💨
    Bad enough the wind brings the allergens but I swear I think the friction in the air makes people irritable.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,886 Member
    edited March 3
    Options
    When your knee has been bothering you so at check-in, you ask for a room close to the elevator - you know within 3 or 4 doors - and you're told you'll have to wait. No problem.
    When you wait 2 hours and they give you room 953
    u1if6mco572o.jpg 😭
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Went deep sea fishing a few days ago and I got so sick that it's been 5 days and I'm still not feeling 100%. I can't get rid of the burps. I've never burped this much in my whole life 😩
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,851 Member
    Options
    I found a new and horrifying wrinkle under my chin
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    fine ballpoints that skip when i write fast
  • HungryCatapillar24
    HungryCatapillar24 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    gaining back weight .. and no one will help me train.. l’ll do it my blooming self … I don’t need no bodeeee
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,604 Member
    Options
    Overslept this morning, overslept last night, overate all week, been gaining weight that most likely isn't water weight, boss came in an hour earlier than expected so I couldn't even pace the office while working and it makes the day soooooooooooooooooo much longer.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Overslept this morning, overslept last night, overate all week, been gaining weight that most likely isn't water weight, boss came in an hour earlier than expected so I couldn't even pace the office while working and it makes the day soooooooooooooooooo much longer.

I feel this
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    John Cena made me 🤢 a little.
  • cmsienk
    edited March 11
    Options
    The (new to me) dental assistant who brought me back to this room called me both sweetie and honey 😑
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    The (new to me) dental assistant who brought me back to this room called me both sweetie and honey 😑
    My go to is always to give it back in spades. Call them precious and do it with a Gollum accent
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

I feel like you would hate Texas 😂
  • IslandGal3
    IslandGal3 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Having to measure my peanut butter again. I seem to think a serving size is half a jar.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,604 Member
    Options
    Having to measure my peanut butter again. I seem to think a serving size is half a jar.

Right there with you.
    John Cena made me 🤢 a little.

While everyone was marveling at his nakedness, I was marveling at his delivery and sense of humor.
  • cmsienk
    edited March 11
    Options

I feel like it wouldn't have bothered me so much except she was younger than I am - it felt condescending. Maybe if she'd had a Texas twang it would've sounded nicer 😊
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    We all have to hit the reset button now & again
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,615 Member
    Options

I don’t use those expressions but people use them with me constantly, I always feel a wee bit younger. 😂