Can you say 350lbs

2»

Replies

• Can you say 350, unfortunately I can say 430. I'm just joining tonight myself. I totally understand what you are going through and sometimes it seems like I am the only person in the world going through it but with this website I realize I'm not all alone. Any time any of you need encouragement feel free to email me and I'll be glad to listen and then gripe at you til you lose the weight. lol I hope I find some true friends on here that will do the same for me. I truly wish you the best of luck and if there is anything I can do from here in East KY let me know.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Can you say 350, unfortunately I can say 430. I'm just joining tonight myself. I totally understand what you are going through and sometimes it seems like I am the only person in the world going through it but with this website I realize I'm not all alone. Any time any of you need encouragement feel free to email me and I'll be glad to listen and then gripe at you til you lose the weight. lol I hope I find some true friends on here that will do the same for me. I truly wish you the best of luck and if there is anything I can do from here in East KY let me know.

Thanks , we may just take you up on that.....and vise verse < I think I am a good listener, may not know everything but I'm here for you.:smile:
This discussion has been closed.