Looking for MFP Friends (and/or Apple Watch Users) to help support and motivate

Options
I am currently on a journey to lose around 110 pounds. I have already lost 10 pounds! (I know I should be excited but its not that simple). I have two medical conditions that are constantly at work against my body. As a result of those conditions I suffer from anxiety and depression. I have a wonderfully supportive boyfriend but sometimes I just wish I had people who are going through the same hurdles I am to lose weight or even just to chat with when I am having one of those days that we all have had.
I am currently doing low carb (NOT KETO, but I do like some of their recipes) along with cardio workouts and a few weight lifting activities.
Add me if you'd like to, I am tired of trying to do this alone and failing at any little setback.

Replies

• Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your recent success! I haven’t migrated to an Apple Watch yet, mainly because I don’t want to lose all of my FitBit information, but I’d love to be a supportive buddy!

I too have 100+ pounds I’d like to shed as well as the mental and physical health issues that come with obesity.

Do you mind it I add you?
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,568 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Send me a friend request. I also have a lot to lose. Lost 35 so far with potentially another 60 to go depending on Dr’s advice when we get to that point. And I can barely walk across my own living room floor. But I am fortunate enough to be able to afford a good recumbent elliptical. The same kind many hospital rehab units use. So I try to do an hour every day on that.

Oh. And I love my Apple Watch. 😇