Women 200lb+, Let's Be Unafraid This August!!!

Options

Replies

• justanotherloser007
    justanotherloser007 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    tuddy315 wrote: »
    Everything sounds simple until YOU are the one having to do it and then it's not so simple.
    Ain't that the truth! This is something I plan to put in my daily quotes.

• jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m 53 and 5’6”.
    Original starting weight: 257.8 1/14/21

Aug Start Weight: 221.5 (7/31/21)
    Aug Goal Weight: 217.5
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 170

Aug 7: 221.8 (+0.3)
    Aug 14:
    Aug 21:
    Aug 28:
    Aug 31:

I wasn’t as tight with my calories as I should have been this week. And I started a squat challenge on the 1st. I did a squat challenge back in April with an MFP friend and it really helped me get moving. My walking challenge at work is over. I still feel like I should set myself a daily step goal? Does anyone else have one?

I also bought a new ice cream maker to make “healthier” ice creams and sorbets. All of the healthier ice creams I’ve been buying have sugar alcohol in them and it bothers my stomach. Since I didn’t know how to use it I started with one of the included recipes for butter pecan ice cream. Boy was it good! But not healthy! So I’ve been eating that all week too. ☺️
  • drj63
    drj63 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    @goal06082021 thank you for the tips!!! I'll try this!!! 😊
  • patriciafoley1
    patriciafoley1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Age 65
    Height 5.4
    SW (6/1/21) 212
    GW (hopefully by Jan 1) 150, then maybe 135
    Current weight 186.4
    loss since started 26.4

Starting weight in August 1st 189.8
    CW 186.4
    Loss since August 1 3.4
    Short term goal, to be 179 by the end of August, so another 6-7 pounds this month if possible

Current strategies, 2, sometimes 3, dog walks per day, sometimes 3-4 repetitions of "go you chicken fat go" for aerobics, trying to keep carbs low - not keto, but 50-100 most days. And sodium low. So far, not too much trouble sticking to the diet, exercise and food logging, though if I eat too many carbs or too early, it triggers me to want to eat more. I don't buy junk food, for the most part, though I have been eating sugar free jello the past couple of weeks, and bought some sugar free fudgsicles. Not sure if that isn't a mistake or not.