Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 159

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,859 Member
    Options
    @_jeffreyD_

th?id=OIP.5fcnAf7IENzVEzcWxhBwdQHaF7&pid=Api&P=0&w=201&h=161

Enjoy a Wonderful Day together celebrating an Amazing 42 years! Happy Anniversary!
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,859 Member
    Options
    @frida001

bday.jpg

Have a Beautiful Day filled with Beautiful Moments and Lots of Fun!
  • starrjulia8
    starrjulia8 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    @_JeffreyD_ Happy Anniversary!
    @frida001 Happy Birthday!

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,291 Member
    Options
    @_JeffreyD_ hope you have both had a wonderful anniversary & spent it together x
  • chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    You don't have to be perfect, you just have to be better than you were before

8/18 - 146.6 - No hugs. It's dairy. Made a thought-out decision to enjoy some ice cream with BF last night. Took my lactose pills but between the cheese in dinner and the ice cream, it was a tad too much. Quite alright, feeling better this morning, just remnants of bloating. Planning my breakfast and lunch meals for next week. I have to drive in at LEAST Mon-Wed, possibly Thurs depending on what data I can collect Monday and if it's enough for analysis at home Thurs. Just ordered a Bento box since I used to have one and LOVED it. I think it broke during my move to Texas and was tossed. Not 100% sure, but it is NOT in this house. Definitely helps with portioning and the various compartments make me think about my sides (veggies and fruit for "dessert") while keeping my "main meal" within check. Going to do a sauteed kielbasa and red pepper with veggies/hummus and strawberries. Should get me through 2 days. Thinking a chicken&veggie wrap or pinwheel with carrots/hummus (if there's leftover) and strawberries (if leftover) for Wed/Thurs. Breakfast will be ham/egg/cheese/spinach muffin all 4 days.
    8/19

Have you tried the non-dairy icecreams that are out there now? They're totally awesome and won't make you ill! I've tried coconut milk, soy milk, almond milk and cashew milk based icecream. I've also tried hemp milk but if I were you I'd give that a miss because it's got a really unpleasant underlying flavour.