Kill my sodium level and possible Cholesterol

Options
2»

Replies

• neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,977 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Low carb frightens people is appears. Who would ever support a low carb diet for diabetes? Looks like the ADA does, imagine that.

I'm confused: Did OP say he was diabetic, pre-diabetic, IR or something like that in another thread? Or even what carb level he's pursuing now?

For clarity: I have nothing against low carb diets for anyone who prefers them, and of course diabetics (and those heading that way) will need to be managing carb intake. (I'm not a low carb eater, personally - no need, and not my preference.)

Here, in this thread, the OP is just talking about high dietary cholesterol and sodium.

Haha, I posted this in the wrong thread.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,481 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Low carb frightens people is appears. Who would ever support a low carb diet for diabetes? Looks like the ADA does, imagine that.

I'm confused: Did OP say he was diabetic, pre-diabetic, IR or something like that in another thread? Or even what carb level he's pursuing now?

For clarity: I have nothing against low carb diets for anyone who prefers them, and of course diabetics (and those heading that way) will need to be managing carb intake. (I'm not a low carb eater, personally - no need, and not my preference.)

Here, in this thread, the OP is just talking about high dietary cholesterol and sodium.

Haha, I posted this in the wrong thread.

Wondered if that might be it - you're normally on point (which is not the same as saying I always agree with you 😉). Wrong thread: I've been there, done that.😆
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,977 Member
    Options
    Cheers. :)