Thought I had a home intruder last night.

Options

Replies

• misti777
    misti777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    You can't shoot ghosts you know...

Next time I'll go for a vacuum cleaner.

Amateur. Everyone knows that only salt and/or iron can keep the ghosts away.

You have to salt and the burn the bones to kill a ghost.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m9n2glBKy31rvu7kg.gif
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I see dead people:devil:
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Here's a picture of the bathroom.

We all know that paranormal activity shows up on cameras as blobs, or streaks, or other things that can't be explained by science.

Behold, ghost-free bathroom:

lYJt85N.jpg
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options

that's why one should keep a squat rack and plates in the bedroom
  • SoonToBeShreddedBrah
    Options
    314f362f5829acb76aa8fb28103881e6.png
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Here's a picture of the bathroom.

We all know that paranormal activity shows up on cameras as blobs, or streaks, or other things that can't be explained by science.

Behold, ghost-free bathroom:

lYJt85N.jpg

Next time, take pictures AS it happens. Camera in one hand, flowers in the other, right?

Because clearly the visitor had left :laugh:

and in because I want to know if this happens again!

ETA: what is that in the lower right corner of the window?!? :noway:
  • justwanderful
    justwanderful Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Former property manager here. Your wall switch for the light is faulty. It happens. Replace it.
  • CMB1979
    CMB1979 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Somebody probably peeping around the house looking for an unlocked window/door.
  • waipepe
    waipepe Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Well, I now lock my main bedroom door and bathroom from the inside for the night (they are connected through my walk-in closet) not because of your story but because one morning I found the vent/door to the attic open (I have never opened it) and because I went away for a couple of days last week and I came back to the same vent/door open plus my front and back doors unlocked and the heating system on and nothing stolen or even moved. Nobody else has a key and I don't have a key hidden outside anywhere.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    We keep our bouquet of daisies in a shotlock at all times. Ya never know when them sneaky ghosts will strike.
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options

I see what you're talking about. Possibly matrixing (the brain making "sense" of random shapes … happens all the time). But possibly not, and if not, that's creepy!!
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options

fyi_zps155500b3.gif
  • GetSoda
    Options

I see what you're talking about. Possibly matrixing (the brain making "sense" of random shapes … happens all the time). But possibly not, and if not, that's creepy!!

I don't see it.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Doing my best John Edward...

I sense a presence in your bathroom...does the Number 2 have any meaning for you? I'm getting the initials TP...

:tongue:
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Former property manager here. Your wall switch for the light is faulty. It happens. Replace it.
    Oh I KNEW someone would ruin this!!!
    Always some explanation:grumble:
  • GetSoda
    Options
    Doing my best John Edward...

I sense a presence in your bathroom...does the Number 2 have any meaning for you? I'm getting the initials TP...

:tongue:

I feel an exorcism coming on...
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Please don't tell my husband any ghost stories. We have enough weapons throughout our house (all properly locked in strategic locations).
  • GWAndroid
    GWAndroid Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Took the words out of my mouth! And your pup was picking up on your apprehension. Ghosts sounds more fun, though (for us, anyway). :wink:
  • GetSoda
    Options

Took the words out of my mouth! And your pup was picking up on your apprehension. Ghosts sounds more fun, though (for us, anyway). :wink:

So... you're sayin a ghost sabotaged my light switch?