Accountability Thread - Reduce treats

Options
124»

Replies

• emmies_123
    emmies_123 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Been a couple days, life has been stupid busy this week with no time to log on and respond.

I have had treats almost every day this week. But they did all fit in my calorie budget each day so half win. I should be able to get back to my goals next week!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,594 Member
    Options
    emmies_123 wrote: »
    Been a couple days, life has been stupid busy this week with no time to log on and respond.

I have had treats almost every day this week. But they did all fit in my calorie budget each day so half win. I should be able to get back to my goals next week!

You didn't deprive yourself of something you wanted and you made it fit into your calorie goal. A TOTAL win in my book. :)
  • azalea4175
    azalea4175 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    emmies_123 wrote: »

if they fit into your calorie goals are they still treats? or are they just food you eat? :smile: great job staying within your "budget".!!