20 Pounds Before Christmas!

Options
Is anyone else interested in losing 20 Pounds Before Christmas? I was hoping to find a few friends who wish to do this as well and who are good about commenting and encouraging others! If we have similar goals and all work together we could make this happen. Also, it would be great to have friends who are tall-ish women (~5'7") who are active and enjoy doing things like running and biking!

Replies

• fitatschool
    Options
    I'm trying to! :)
  • jjay23
    jjay23 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to and am 5"7 20lbs is what I need to lose to get to my goal so I am in. add me if you like. I havnt logged this weekend but will be again as of today :)
  • LuizH
    LuizH Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking yesterday that I need something like this to kick-start my weight loss (again!). Count me in.
    I'm not tall (only 5'1"), but I like to think I'm quite active. I love biking and swimming, and I have an on/off relationship with running ;-). Feel free to add me :-)
  • Kanohane
    Kanohane Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm interested, 5'10" woman here!
  • Laura3BB
    Laura3BB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I just joined MFP but am really motivated to lose a bit more than 20 pounds by Christmas!
    Laura
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I want to but it's my last 20 lbs so I'm not that hopeful, lol. You can add me though!
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I am trying for it too!! Anyone can add me!
  • lisiloulah
    lisiloulah Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Count me in - I've had a few off weeks and I need to get my a** in gear!!

Lisa x
  • ashleighrose13
    ashleighrose13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I just started back up on MFP after putting on quite a bit of weight lately. I feel like I'm doing this alone right now so finding some people to chat with would be awesome. Good luck everyone!
  • Vogela824
    Vogela824 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    5'8" and definitely looking to lose 20lbs by Christmas!!! Count me in! ^_^ Anyone can add me and I'll do the same if you like! Just message me! ♥
  • aubreysgrammy
    aubreysgrammy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm game!!!!!! Will be the push I need to get on and stay on track....I am the perpetual yo yo diet queen!
  • 1MT3
    1MT3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is a goal of mine too! I have been slacking for a week or two and must get back on track. I'm taller too (5'9'') Feel free to add me!
  • spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely interested too...5'8" here and I love biking and running. 20lbs by Christmas would make me very happy! Add me, it sounds like a fun time with all of the interest so far!
  • tonigone
    tonigone Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am definately interested in loosing 20 pounds by christmas. I love fittnesspal and logging the food when I am thinking about eating it and knowing that I am within my guidelines for calories. Now its time to work harder on hitting the goals for fiber, protein, and carbs. I am hoping to do a 5k in a couple weeks and need to get back to jogging.,...
  • tonigone
    tonigone Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Any hints for someone that is finally making a committment and wanting to take quite a bit of weight off. Right now I am setting of goals of 5 lbs at a time.....I am so impressed by your weightloss.
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I will join, I want to get too 264 by then
  • sbbeana
    sbbeana Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Count me in too. I am 5"4 and currently 142lbs
  • leslie52372
    leslie52372 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am in feel free to add me. Ready for a challenge.
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    That would be amazing!!! I'm getting married in March and want to order my dress early January, so 20 Pounds gone would be perfect for me :-)
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    That is my goal as well! I am 5'7". Anyone feel free to add me if they like.