20 Pounds Before Christmas!

Options

Replies

• coonuya1
    coonuya1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'7 but not quite active yet like i used to be but i will soon be on my way. Currently I'm back tracking what I eat and started back just stretching then i will incorporate a cardio plan then so on and so forth. You can add me as well...if you like.
  • be_patient
    be_patient Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5"6 and all I do is swim.
    I need to lose 20 pounds to get to my goal weight, so yeah :)
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Yes please! I am 5 ft and have been working super hard at it but I have been stuck at 150 for quite some time. Im
  • amy_str
    Options
    5´4 , trying to lose 20 before christmas too!
  • stephiehampshire
    Options
    Hey! my weight loss target is 20lbs, Id be happy to join you!

I'm 5"4, started cycling again for an hour 5 days a week, I was running but had to stop due to blisters, hoping to start again when they have healed I had gotten up to 5 mile runs

Good luck :)
  • CariTJR
    CariTJR Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm 5"4 and i'm looking to lose 30lb overall still, so add me, as 20lb by Christmas sounds like a good goal. :)
  • stephiehampshire
    Options
    15 weeks until Christmas so 1.3lbs a week

We can do it!

x
  • jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    It's only 15 weeks til Christmas?? How did that happen!?
  • emma2190
    emma2190 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Long time lurker first time posting - would love to join in with this! I need all the support I can get!
  • AtlantisLoss
    AtlantisLoss Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!

Please add me, I'm online more than once a day.
    Over here: Christmas = summer = perfect time to have lost weight.

Lets do this! :D

Oh Btw, I love running, but i only like cycling if i'm doing it outdoors.
    Nothing can compare to the wind in your hair and the sun on your back!

49331732.png
  • EmmaMay93
    Options
    im 5'9 and a size 16 my goal is to get to a size 12 by christmas so however many lbs that may be, most likely 20+! feel free to add me if you have similar goals!
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'd love to try to lose that much, I'm not sure I can, but I was aiming for more like 10.
  • YogaGeek
    Options
    This sounds PERFECT for me. I need some support to make it happen. I am 5'6", and I usually workout 4-6 times a week. I really think classes at the gym are fun. Eating, on the other hand, is even MORE fun. So here I am. :)
  • angelfish257
    angelfish257 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I would love to - just back from hols and thinking if I could lose 10lbs by christmas that would be great but 20lbs would be even better!! Can't believe it's only 15wks till christmas, let's do this :D

Feel free to add me - am 5'5
  • gera368
    gera368 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I want to loose 20 lbs before Christmas.
    Lets go for it!!
  • GemmaRawlins
    GemmaRawlins Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi - I would love to join in too , I am 5'7 , and have recently completed my first 10 k race , I need to get back into exercising and eating well , as I have lost focus.
  • CateKealy
    CateKealy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great idea! Finally I would like to achieve one of my New Years resolutions before I just make then all over again!! I am 5"4
  • Megatwin07
    Megatwin07 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That is my goal too! Im 5'7" and looking to lose at least 20lb before Christmas. I do spinning classes and BodyPump. I also try to get in 5miles of walking in...haven't been able to take up running. Add me! I am on frequently throughout the day.
  • eabutterfly
    eabutterfly Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I can try to! I have a really hard time losing weight tho. :-( I think it's mostly nutrition for me but I will definitely try. Logging more time in the gym should help! :-)
  • CateKealy
    CateKealy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Have to agree. I exercise and I know all about what I should and shouldn't eat. I just have no will power. A busy social life and lots of meetings at work with food at every turn. I find it really hard to say no!