Conference Call This Wednesday 7 PLEASE READ AND SHARE!

Options
Hello friends! I got something great for those who want to participate. I am organizing a Conference Call for everyone on myfitnesspal that is willing to join us! Its a 100% free conference call, and all you need is a phone to listen in. (Long distance charges may apply by your carrier if you do not have a long distance plan)

Join us as this may be something I will be doing quite often. Users like you will come in and share their success stories, exercises that have worked for them, and other general information that you would like to share with everyone!

This will be a fun an informative call that you will surely enjoy. I am estimating that it will last approximately 55 minutes. (Given enough time for everyone who is willing to share information to have their turn to speak)

So to join us please use the following information:

Call: 1-857-232-0300

Your Access Code To Join Our Call: *7026837 (you must include the leading star key)

When?? Wednesday, August 28th, 2013

Time: 7:00 PM Eastern Time End Time: Approximately 7:55 PM Eastern Time.

If you are interested in becoming a moderator with me, to help monitor the calls and be a regular who shares information, please personal message me on here or send me an email at cameronwheeler@fullsail.edu. You will be given a special access code.

We hope to see you there!! Remember Wednesday August 28, 2013