I'm such a failure

Options

Replies

• JenX15
    JenX15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    It's obvious your hand is trying to sabotage your diet.. You have to cut it off..

ROTFL :laugh:

Thank you for providing Tue morning entertainment :)
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    1VTs6T2.gif
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Too late. Your goldbladder is dead.
  • lesteidel
    lesteidel Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You need to control yourself at night, you can't indulge in that type of food right before bed or at any point and expect to loose weight!! You shouldn't eat after 7pm in the first place.

I eat dinner at 9 pm every day when I get home from work.

I eat dark chocolate regularly.

I lose weight at a steady pace.

Eating too many calories is what causes weight gain, not the timing of the meal or having two pieces of chocolate.

If it were as easy as not eating after a certain time, nobody would be fat
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    If we gave up every time we made a mistake, we'd all just sit around and sing the blues. Two pieces of chocolate do not constitute a failure, nor are they the reason for a 2 pound gain overnight. It takes 3500 calories to gain a pound of fat, so those would have had to be some huge pieces of chocolate! Pick yourself up, brush yourself off, and get on with it. I eat right before bed almost every night, I go over on calories once in a while, I skip exercise sometimes and I eat chocolate and I've lost 50 pounds! You can do it - don't give up!
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Just give up..you totally lost it but next time, have 2 hours of vigorous sex with at least 5 orgasms and you MAY just burn it off.
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    giant-chocolate-bar-1.jpg

Sooooo....you're saying you ate 2 of these?
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    You need to control yourself at night, you can't indulge in that type of food right before bed or at any point and expect to loose weight!! You shouldn't eat after 7pm in the first place.

I ate the chocolate around 9pm, maybe if I eat it right before 7pm I won't gain?

I would recommend not eating any chocolate, a little self control can do wonders!

Never stand in the way of a woman and her chocolate...especially during TOM!!

OP, don't just stick with 2 pieces. You might as well eat the whole damn bar and then some!! :flowerforyou:
  • MexicanOsmosis
    MexicanOsmosis Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Are you pulling my leg? Pull your own leg. instead... it burns more calories.

+2 interwebs for the Troll 2 references in the username and pic lol
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Two pieces of dark chocolate... seriously? I fit worse in my daily calories all the time.
  • ChristineinMA
    ChristineinMA Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    giant-chocolate-bar-1.jpg

Sooooo....you're saying you ate 2 of these?

OOOh, I need one of these!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    The problem is you didn't have peanut butter with your dark chocolate. I frequently will have not only two pieces, but an entire bar of dark chocolate right before bed, and that is between 10 and 11 pm. It doesn't make me gain any weight as I throw a 1/8 inch layer of crunchy peanut butter across the top of it. The healthy proteins in the peanut butter interact with the chocolate toxins to not only neutralize them but to convert them into a raspberry ketone-like substance that will help you actually lose weight.

I do this every cardio day, and I find when I step on the scale the next morning, I have lost a pound or two.

Glad I could help OP!

SS
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    can't tell if this is serious or trolling.

It could be serious trolling.
  • luceegj
    luceegj Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    My god! It wont kill you infact IT ACTUALLY GOOD FOR YOU!!!!
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me feel so much better about my day! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    9NTsH7U.jpg
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    It's obvious your hand is trying to sabotage your diet.. You have to cut it off..

Oh That's a good idea. You would probably lose a few pounds of hand weight as well.
  • 1capybara
    1capybara Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    real LOL :)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    turn to the drink.
  • glin23
    glin23 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Assuming this is serious. Don't worry. It could be weight gain due to sodium retention, water weight, stress related, whatever. If not, then well :p