Ultimate Accountability Challenge! (Nov2021) -Do you have a plan to be successful thru the holidays?

2»

Replies

• LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    I've been with UAC for the past eleven months and it has been a great way for me to stay on a healthy path. I don't have any particular issues with food or logging but I've always been a little lackadaisical with my exercise. UAC keeps me motivated to make sure I don't miss any days even if it's a light 20 minute walk on the treadmill.

With the holidays coming up this is a great time to join the UAC.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    edited November 2021
    The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND life-changing healthy habits.

This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.

You are the boss of which exercises you do; how high your calorie limit will be; and whether to ‘eat-back’ exercise calories burned.

The accountability is regularly posting your daily results for:
    1) At least 20 minutes of daily exercise;
    2) Tracking the caloric intake of both food and beverage;
    3) Consuming no more than your chosen limit of daily calories

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month

Those who end the month with less than 4 Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification.

Those who continue to post throughout the month are honored as UAC Champions.
    Consistent thoughtful caloric intake; exercise; tracking and posting make Champions

Come join us!!! We're starting a new month TODAY!!!!! Click this link to join up today!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/141719-ultimate-accountability-challenge-november-2021

• edwardsc60
    edwardsc60 Posts: 57 Member
    Just posting to boost this up the board.
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,982 Member
    It's not too late to join the UAC - it's never too late!

Hope to see lots of new members - and perhaps some returnees who have been away for a while.

We are a friendly bunch, non-judgemental and supportive