Down 105 lbs!! :)

Options

Replies

• DontStopAchievin
    DontStopAchievin Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    WOW, WOW, WOW! YOU look amazing and have come so far, considering all that has been going on in your life. You are truly inspiring and make me see with a lot of work and determination, one can achieve any goal they set out after. Congrats on such a wonderful achievement. You are truly beautiful inside and out. :)
  • LostViking404
    LostViking404 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    damn pretty - I admire your focused way of getting everything done
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Truly an inspiration and proof that we can all do it! We all make excuses but if we focus and work towards our goals, they are achievable! Keep kicking butt and taking names!
  • Thewonderofitall
    Thewonderofitall Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Keep it going!
  • mirianyusm
    mirianyusm Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Congratulations on all your achievements.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,453 Member
    Options
    I don’t even feel worthy of commenting, because you’re like stratospheric special, and agree with everyone single post here.
  • dblirondog
    dblirondog Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, that is so cool!!! Way to go, so very inspiring!
  • DiscusTank5
    DiscusTank5 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! You look great and have accomplished so much.
  • FatimaDS2021
    FatimaDS2021 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    your an inspiration.. 😍💋💋
  • MargoPrior
    MargoPrior Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow!! So inspiring!!! You go girl! You got this!! Just keep on keeping on, one day at a time and you will get there!
  • HRHJoDee
    HRHJoDee Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Stunning changes and amazing discipline and motivation! Congratulations are definitely in order! That last 20 pounds will gradually come off - consistency and patience will win the day! Merry Christmas to you!!
  • urban287
    urban287 Posts: 50 Member
    Options

Fantastic job!
  • sadaf320
    sadaf320 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Your story is definitely inspiring. You look amazing.
  • RivaDixon
    RivaDixon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Truly amazing what you did, doing and about to do!
  • AngWBald
    AngWBald Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That is great!! Coming from someone who only needs to lose 30 more pounds, and 30 pounds is still overwhelming, 105 is A LOT of weight to lose! I congratulate you. Well done! You inspire me to keep going!!
  • pigmetal
    pigmetal Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You are smoking hot and I bet you feel so good ;). Good luck with your prosthetics and as someone who works rehab, you sound like a perfect candidate for them :).
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    What the heck? Wow! You look fantastic.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    Bumping this thread for a wheelchair user.
  • jenshaines
    jenshaines Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are a true inspiration! I just hit the 100 lb. mark myself! Don't have the right photos, though. Slow and steady wins the race! Again, CONGRATS!!!
  • spookyface
    spookyface Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Great job but be careful. about 4 yrs. ago I lost 75 and put it all back on but 8 pds.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!