Replies

• lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    You are so motivating Great job
  • 2019Lindy
    2019Lindy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would definitely like to gain some motivation from you! You've done a magnificent job on your journey. I, too, am a wheelchair user, but my story involves a traumatic brain injury I acquired 3 years ago. I have 2 questions for you: how are you doing with your prosthetics, and how did/do you weigh yourself? I have only been able to transfer from one surface to another; I have not been able to stand until just the past two months, and even then it's only for about 2 minutes at a time. I am not yet able to step up on a scale - I hope to soon with some physical therapy. Any suggestions? Right now I'm using MFP as a journal to log my food intake. I'm so grateful to find you here! Hugs - Lindy
  • lacylucy1935
    lacylucy1935 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and your story is so inspirational! I have been at the same within 2-3 pounds for awhile. I think your body just settles where it needs to, but with that said I still track and eat healthy. If I take off another 10 ok if not ok, I am just fine. And you should be as well, you are truly amazing person!
  • LittleBigGirl2
    LittleBigGirl2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow 105 lbs. That is truly amazing. I'm just starting my journey but would love to have support and maybe some pointers along the way from someone who has been through it. Your story is truly inspiring.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!