What Is Your Weight Loss Blessing Today?

Options
I rolled out of bed and trotted down the stairs this morning to let the dog out, and at the bottom of the staircase, it just hit me like a brick.

I am so grateful to be able to go down the stairs without a death grip on the handrail on one side, and a hand pressed firmly to the wall on the other for support, without painfully taking one stair at a time, without sometimes having to aid a leg down or a hip to swing, without (as a last resort) sitting on my bottom and sliding down.

To have the ability to use stairs without a second thought, to try to beat cats to the kitchen (as if!!!), to do it without pain, without carefully “engineering” every step is a blessing beyond measure.

Thank you MFP, Community, friends, trainer, instructors, husband, and me for helping me arrive to the point of casual indifference.

I don’t ever want to lose the heartfelt appreciation for this simple gift.

What is your weight loss blessing today?

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!